10 people needed for mx3 cf hood. jsp america

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
chertel

10 people needed for mx3 cf hood. jsp america

Post by chertel »

Anyone Interested? I contacted JSP america. They said that if I can get ten people interested in a carbon fiber hood for the mazda mx3 that they would make one if someone supplied the hood to make the mold from. They cant just make one because the carbon fiber molds cost $3000 american and the hoods would sell for five to six hundred dollars. Anyone else interested 10 people. Check out the december issue of import tuner. there is an awsome mx3 with a carbon fiber hood.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: 10 people needed for mx3 cf hood. jsp america

Post by Custommx3 »

Be aware you can buy CF hoods on Ebay all day long for $300. The one in import tuner is on this board, and he purchased his hood (Same as mine) on a group buy. Be forewarned all group buys require permission by the site owner (ubb@mx-3.com) before you can start up a group buy.
MX-West Car Club

Re: 10 people needed for mx3 cf hood. jsp america

Post by MX-West Car Club »

This topic is closed.

As Custommx3 mentioned in his post, all group buys must be authorized by the owner MX-3.com. Once authorized, it should be posted in the group buy section of the forum.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”