Need Name for all Mazda Meet

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
MX-West Car Club

Need Name for all Mazda Meet

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Hey guys & gals,<p>The Mazda Car Club Execs and I would like your input on a name for the all Mazda Meet coming up on Sunday August 10/03. Please submit as many names as you want here. We can not use MOM - Meeting Of Mazdas cause the guys in Ontario is using it for their meet. Deadline is June 12-13/03. I'll get it started with: <p>1. Mazda BC Show N'Shine
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Re: Need Name for all Mazda Meet

Post by MX-West Car Club »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:
Hey guys & gals,<p>The Mazda Car Club Execs and I would like your input on a name for the all Mazda Meet coming up on Sunday August 10/03. Please submit as many names as you want here. We can not use MOM - Meeting Of Mazdas cause the guys in Ontario is using it for their meet. Deadline is June 12-13/03. I'll get it started with: <p>1. Mazda BC Show N'Shine<hr></blockquote><p>Forgot to mention that if you submit the winning name for this meet, you will win a prize.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”