ZX-2 Struts and Eibach Springs... where to purchase or o

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Redhouse

ZX-2 Struts and Eibach Springs... where to purchase or o

Post by Redhouse »

wanting to do some suspension work and curious as to where to buy Eibach lowering springs (kit no. 5521.140) and the ZX-2 Tokico struts (kit no. M-18000-Z2 + other bits) on the west coast or at least within Canada..<p>thanks in advance
1996 Black GS 1.8l w. PRM intake and custom exhaust, zx2 strut conversion and Intrax springs, B&M short shifter and SRD bronzoil bushings, Ractive front and rear strut bars, Raxles axles, ESpec clear markers and front signals w. driving lights, Alpine headunit with 10" JL sub, jbl amp and front speakers.

Awaiting installation: Magnecore 8.5 Comp. ignition wires, ACT Stage 1 clutch w. SS clutch line, Outlaw phenolic spacers.
Talon_66

Re: ZX-2 Struts and Eibach Springs... where to purchase or o

Post by Talon_66 »

ummm ever check out a Ford dealership?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Have you checked with SHC or any other performance shops in Vic. You can try Overseas Auto in Van.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Redhouse

Post by Redhouse »

i am getting the zx2 struts from the local ford dealership and lordco has the suspension tech springs... (280ish + tax)
1996 Black GS 1.8l w. PRM intake and custom exhaust, zx2 strut conversion and Intrax springs, B&M short shifter and SRD bronzoil bushings, Ractive front and rear strut bars, Raxles axles, ESpec clear markers and front signals w. driving lights, Alpine headunit with 10" JL sub, jbl amp and front speakers.

Awaiting installation: Magnecore 8.5 Comp. ignition wires, ACT Stage 1 clutch w. SS clutch line, Outlaw phenolic spacers.
Taras

Post by Taras »

Greg, <p>There you are, finally. I have some stuff for you from the MxWest Club. Left you a few messages awhile ago. email me or give me a call 595.5460.<p>280 + for Eibach is pretty good. Let me know if you need help installing the stuff, me and Kevin have done a few by now. Additionally, you may wish to get new rubber strut boots if yours are shot. Mine were. Good luck.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Redhouse

Post by Redhouse »

I'm assuming this is Taras :) We were having a *lot* of trouble with my phone messaging system a while back.. <p>I will give you a call after Easter (about when i should be getting all the stuff i ordered)<p>I would *love* some help putting the struts and springs on and yes, i will be getting new boots and all teh necessary bits. I want to do this right :) <p>Other things I have on order or have received and are waiting to go on my car in the next 2 months:<p>- B&M short shift kit w. bronzoil bushings
- ACT Clutch (planning on professional install of clutch/water-pump/timing belt.. this is beyond my tool crib and skill)
- ZX2 struts w. Susp. Tech spring replacement.<p>I pay well in beer and scotch for any help you'd be willing to give :) <p>Take care and I'll talk to you soon! Thanks for holding on to my stuff and being so patient. <p>Greg

Shades

Post by Shades »

Dumb question, what will better struts do for your car?... could I just get better struts and not lower the car?
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”