Prices?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
scofflaw

Prices?

Post by scofflaw »

I am about to purchase an MX3 in Vancouver. Seems to be quite a range of prices. <P>I am looking at a 93 weith 144K. It is a GS SE, heated leather seats.<P>Needs new tires, and a loonie size paint delamination above the driver's door.<P>ABS light is on...<P>but it sure looks sweet. They are asking 7900.00, but I think I will offer 6K.<P>Outta line?<P>Thanks, Scoff
Shades

Re: Prices?

Post by Shades »

I know it's got everything... but I paid $6800 for my 1996 RS.<P>Oh yeah check out my previous post <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 5&t=000124" TARGET=_blank>Here</A><p>[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: Shades ]
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Taras

Post by Taras »

I bought mine in 2000 for 7000.00 privately at that time with 120K GS not SE looked like s**t. :p
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

6K's a good offer, go for it. Keep us posted if you get the car.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

be careful about the ABS light, if a sensor is gone they are about 250$ each :eek: <P>good luck and if you want to talk to some other members about the mx3 come out this sunday for our mini meet
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

I was just looking for mx3 like a few months ago.<P>and I cna tell u this...<P>there are lots of mx3 out there with good miliage...<BR>it's better to sit back and wait for a good one.<P>test drive a v4 and a v6<BR>u'll never want the v4...<BR>plus the v6 isn't too bad on gas...maybe it's the way we driev..but it's good so far
scofflaw

Post by scofflaw »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:<BR><STRONG>6K's a good offer, go for it. Keep us posted if you get the car.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm now the proud owner of a '93 MX3 Precidia GS SE.<P>Pick it up this afternoon. <P>The headliner is quite dirty, what works well to get it clean?<P>Did the SE come with an alram stock? There is a little red light on the dash that chirps and blinks, but the ower said she did not have an alarm.<P>Thanks, Scoff.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Are you bringing it to the meet?

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

scofflaw

Post by scofflaw »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shades:<BR><STRONG>Are you bringing it to the meet?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm over in Nanaimo and this weekend would be tough to make. Maybe on another.<P>Scoff.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Ah I see... didn't know... kewl, and have fun with your new car!

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”