scratched altezza's

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
johnboi85

scratched altezza's

Post by johnboi85 »

hey guys, i was wondering how to remove hairline scratches on you altezzas lenses? i'm really anal when it comes to my car and everytime i see scratches i go nutz. :mad:
bp mx-3
mxmaz

Re: scratched altezza's

Post by mxmaz »

there should be plastic scratch remover products at your local walmart or auto parts store.
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

no need to be anal anymore... just go to any autoparts store and pick up some Blue Magic Plastic and Plexiglass Cleaner and Light Scratch Remover... be prepared to pack a lot of elbow grease and patience into your taillights... but the end result is well worth it... after u're done w/ your altezza's, work on your headlights and clean them up... worked extremely well for me, and i have the before/after pics to prove it... just remember, be patient and use TONS OF APPLICATIONS of the Blue Magic, and your altezza's AND headlights will turn out looking new... awesome investment for 6 bucks

<small>[ November 13, 2004, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: MarkMoore ]</small>
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

After I polish my headlights/tail lights, clear corners, applying a couple of coats of clear acrylic no-wax type floor polish seems to also add some UV protection to the lens sufaces.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”