Mission Raceway - Aug. 2

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
-=MagMan=-

Mission Raceway - Aug. 2

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Hey there folks! Just wondering who from the club will be coming to Mission Raceway tomorrow for some street-legal drag racing? I wanna know if it's worth my time to come down and catch some pics of you guys burning rubber :D
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
Damien

Re: Mission Raceway - Aug. 2

Post by Damien »

Whats going on tonight with mission, id love to come see some mx-3's tear some honda's apart tonight, is anyone even going now?
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

I haven't heard anything about this... thought a few were going down but unsure.
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -=MagMan=-:<BR><STRONG>Hey there folks! Just wondering who from the club will be coming to Mission Raceway tomorrow for some street-legal drag racing? I wanna know if it's worth my time to come down and catch some pics of you guys burning rubber :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> So who all went?? How did our fellow mx'ers do?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
-=MagMan=-

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Hey folks! Well, our fellow MX-ers whipped some Honda a--!<P>Jeremie whipped a Acura Integra GS, Brian took out a Mark III Jetta VR6 (I think thats what it was) and Sean had great night too (can't remember who he beat) and had the best burnout of the show!<P>Brian had the best time of the night, pulling in a 15.03 1/4 mile!
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Good work guys ! Hey Edison did u take NE pics or vids of the race? Maybe post it up on MXWest would be great.<BR>Too bad I couldn't go down...would of been fun to watch like last time.
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
-=MagMan=-

Post by -=MagMan=- »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soulflare:<BR><STRONG>Good work guys ! Hey Edison did u take NE pics or vids of the race? Maybe post it up on MXWest would be great.<BR>Too bad I couldn't go down...would of been fun to watch like last time.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Those pics that Sean posted up of his burnout are ones I took from my digicam for him :D
EHeye

Post by EHeye »

Hey everyone,<P>My name is Travis and I am really close friends with Jeremy, we grew up together at school and now we are in the same Sport Compact Car Club. Just letting you know that Jeremy has his car off of the road right now without an engine in it. In other words, hes gonna be "boostin" it =)
92 TSi AWD 6/4<p>14.74@98mph all day long
BRING ON THE BRACKET RACING!!

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”