2 New MX-3 in BC

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Soulflare

2 New MX-3 in BC

Post by Soulflare »

There is 2 new MX-3 spotted around town thats not in the club. One is a purple MX with FX sides and VS spoiler. His name is Curtis and works at KAL tire in Richmond bridgeport rd. Second is a yellow MX-3 lowered with rims. Hope they join MX-West soon.
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

Re: 2 New MX-3 in BC

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Never seen the purple one, don't venture out to Richmond much now a days. Do you know if he is coming out to the meet on sunday. Did the yellow MX-3 have the fish mouth kit, its probably Art unless there is another yellow MX running around town that I'm not aware of.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

I gave the purple MX owner the website but not sure if he will be coming. As for the yellow one, its not Art. I know Art from the club and this yellow one is very stock except for the rims. Still a mistery guy.
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Cool, we'll see what happens on sunday. I always thought Art was the only yellow MX-3 running around town, guess again. :)<p>[ July 18, 2002: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Jack_Frost

Post by Jack_Frost »

I saw some chick riding near cultus, it was yeller, might have had the fish mouth and was all around a very well done car. Haven't seen it since though. :(

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”