looking for a car

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
mazda_stud

looking for a car

Post by mazda_stud »

Hi I'm looking for a Mx-3 Gs (94 + if possible) and somebody told me today that there are lots of sports cars in B.C. and that I should go there to find me one. I live in regina and was looking to get a car. Is thier any for sale. Can somebody please look for me? I want my Mx-3! Thankyou. :)
LIFE IS A HIGHWAY I WANT TO DRIVE IT ALL NIGHT LONG!
MX-West Car Club

Re: looking for a car

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Goto the Buy & Sell website at <A HREF="http://www.buysell.com" TARGET=_blank>Buy&Sell</A>and click on the BC map link. Do a search for Mazda MX-3 in the BC area, they're out there but some of the prices people are asking for is a little too much especially at the dealerships.<p>[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Damien

Post by Damien »

Mine will come out in the Vancouver buy n sell tomorrow, but not online, im selling it to get a talon or another mx-3 (1996 tho). I have pics u can see my car thru email.<P>1994 Mazda MX-3 RS 1.6L, 5 spd, red/black int, pm.ps.pb, no accidents, 144 000k, alarm, (optional) pioneer cd with 800 watt JBL amp and 4 10" JBL subs, brand new 17" PCD wheels, blue underbody neon kit<P>the car has many new parts, v well maintained, despite the 17" wheels the car is NOT lowered, if u dont want the 17's i still have stock wheels, if u do u have both sets :)<P>If you are interested u can email me at Dami8n@hotmail.com for more info and pics of the car
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Jack_Frost

Post by Jack_Frost »

When I search at buysell.com, I just do a general search for mazda because people might list it as mx3, mx-3, precedia, or other variants.<P>Just a heads up.
mazda_stud

Post by mazda_stud »

thanks guys I'll check it out.
LIFE IS A HIGHWAY I WANT TO DRIVE IT ALL NIGHT LONG!

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”