Wat to do for head lights???

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
heattreated

Wat to do for head lights???

Post by heattreated »

I used to have some Eurolight Xenon bulbs but the blew up yesterday and they were only about 4 months old!!! (cheap Korean stuff) But actually I am wondering if anyone got a suggestion on how to get a higher output and make the headlights brighter without getting HID becasue its too $$$$$$$ ... any suggestions? Or maybe if there any any bulbs out there that are bright?
to all civics "want to race?"
Shades

Re: Wat to do for head lights???

Post by Shades »

Ok... here is what I got. They are from Canadian Tire... Sylvania Cool Blue 9004 CB... they are legal, they are not really blue when you look at them... kinda yellow... but they are whiter than the other kinds of halogen bulbs cause of the blue tint in the glass that cuts out the yellow light. Someone else recommended 'em to me from the MX-West Car Club... thank whoever you were.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

I've got Naxos Xenon Bulbs in my car. They work fine for me and still give off a nice Bluish glow. There is a bad picture on my site them on at night. <A HREF="http://www.wyldsidetech.com/precidia/exterior.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wyldsidetech.com/precidia/exterior.shtml</A> <P>-James
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
heattreated

Post by heattreated »

Thanks Wyldside.. they sure look bright.. maybe I will try hunt some down.. how much are they roughly.. are they more then the PIAA ones.. ??
to all civics "want to race?"
wgale

Post by wgale »

Anybody know if the GE Cool blue look the same as the Sylvania Cool Blue 9004 CB. I couldn't remember what brand was mentioned here and I got the GE ones (opps). I don't want to use them if they are really blue, b/c I get enough tickets as it is.<BR>Thanks
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

You can never go wrong with a set of BLUE PIAA 9004's they look, act, and are blue.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”