CAI & AirCare?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
GMGQ

CAI & AirCare?

Post by GMGQ »

My insurance is up next month, and this is the first year that I'll have to do aircare since I've installed my CAI. Any of you guys with a CAI setup have any problems going through aircare? TIA.
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
MX-West Car Club

Re: CAI & AirCare?

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Hey Gary,<P>You should be fine with the CAI. I've gone through aircare with mine without any problems. Had a bit of a hassel from the coquitlam location on my rims and tires, those A$$e$ said they were not be up to factory spec. :mad: :mad: Which I think was a bunch of BS. Stay away from that location on United Blvd.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

Cool.<P>But what the hell?? How do your tires and rims affect the environment? Those guys must have been on a power trip or something. :roll:
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Yeah, it was some old fart that checked my car that time. Seemed like he was teaching a newbie the ropes and how to be an a$$ at the same time. Anyways he was thinking that the rims and tires will affect my speedo, but my 17s are speced close to the factory tires.<p>[ June 10, 2002: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”