group buy lowering H&R

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
heattreated

group buy lowering H&R

Post by heattreated »

Hey Sean do you still have that hook up at momentum for lowering springs??? Maybe we can do a group buy if anyone is interested... <just a thought from last christmas>
to all civics "want to race?"
Orange-GSR

Re: group buy lowering H&R

Post by Orange-GSR »

Well Jon and anyone else out there I can get a great deal on H&R lowering springs From Momentum Motors for all Mx-west memebers I payed 320(ish) with taxes and that is about 50-70 bucks cheaper than any where else in town. Corksport sells them for 200US so thats about 326 then shipping and duties ends up in the 400 range :D
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
heattreated

Post by heattreated »

Hey Sean well I got some 15' rims do you think after lowering the car it will become too low and hit everything.. and also how long did it take to install???
to all civics "want to race?"
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

You should be fine Jon. That's what I started out with when I got my car, 15 rims with 195/50/15 tires and H&R Springs. You'll get a little spring knock here and there. It will depend on the condition of the struts, I'm guessing a couple of hours one at a time.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I might be interested in a Group by, I am just in Kamloops, a little ways out of Vancouver
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”