Street Racing Kill Story!

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
92RedMX3

Street Racing Kill Story!

Post by 92RedMX3 »

Not really but i though i would go with the most taboo name possible :D . What is the fastest MX3 in the world thats street legal? And the Fastest in Texas?
markV6

Re: Street Racing Kill Story!

Post by markV6 »

can't answer that question...
but thought i'd share this one. I raced a standard 2ltr impeza the other day body mods no engine mods. None turbo model 2 wd, and I kept up with him... damn he was gutted. The road was all corners but it was still really funny
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Did dave ever make it into the 10's?
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

not sure bout the texas one but im running about a 9.5 at 9 psi but hoping for 8.5-9.0 1/8th mile times with about a high 13 quarter mile. oh and im in lewisville. we should go to the track in denton well when i get my car back. im sure torpedan will be up for that. im kinda interested to see what the fastest mx in texas is. i highly doubt its me. oh and yes dave has the fastest mx-3 that is actually probable to make. but otherwise it was marcos acostas with a 7.74 at like 174 mph. the only thing is his was a 20b tri rotor motor but thats not a very likely andeasy swap at all.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

oohhh 20b rwd mx3 cool :)
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by natural born honda killer:
.....not a very likely andeasy swap at all.<hr></blockquote><p>Haha, now there's the understatment of the century!<p> :D <p>Ohh, don't we all wish..... *drool*<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

hahaha yeah i wouldnt call that a easy swap.. i really wouldnt call it a swap unless you like making tube fram cars.. anyways yeah we all need to get together so we can all try to kick your slow *** .. =] finally got my underdrive pully, flywheel, and coilovers in.. SO close to doing all the work too just waiting on SRD's package, might do the pully and flywheel before i do the suspension though. Either way i am gainin on ya Jeremy!.. =-]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Well in about 6weeks I should be in the lead of all you guys so far. The BIG turbo is about to begin construction. We finalized the specs & I'm getting the final price this evening. It's 420HP Garrett GT series turbo (I'm not gonna give the specs out). I will tell ya that the Exhaust housing is getting Extrude Honed & Ceramic Coated!!!! :D only about 6 more weeks till I should have it on the road!!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

I been wanting to take mine to the track for along time to see what it will do.. Put enough money into lol...
92RedMX3

Post by 92RedMX3 »

I'm in princeton texas now and i wanna go to the denton track. I need to finish fixing it soon and get it back on the road. Can't wait till its running full power agian. One thing is i got a bad power drain I gotta take care of first. No insurance cause its been parked. When I ever get the money i'll be b6t all the way but until then i'll dream. Also anyone thought of a dodge neon style collecter to the turbo like the neon has, its really simple and ensures equal length and such, just an idea.
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JWMotorsports:
Well in about 6weeks I should be in the lead of all you guys so far. The BIG turbo is about to begin construction. We finalized the specs & I'm getting the final price this evening. It's 420HP Garrett GT series turbo (I'm not gonna give the specs out). I will tell ya that the Exhaust housing is getting Extrude Honed & Ceramic Coated!!!! :D only about 6 more weeks till I should have it on the road!!!!!<hr></blockquote><p>
I didn't even know this was possible! :eek:
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gkreator_inside (New Pics!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JWMotorsports:
Well in about 6weeks I should be in the lead of all you guys so far. The BIG turbo is about to begin construction. We finalized the specs & I'm getting the final price this evening. It's 420HP Garrett GT series turbo (I'm not gonna give the specs out). I will tell ya that the Exhaust housing is getting Extrude Honed & Ceramic Coated!!!! :D only about 6 more weeks till I should have it on the road!!!!!<hr></blockquote> How are you going to deal with the traction issue?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

450 out of a bpt?
That I'll have to say prove w/a dyno slip :)
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

450 out of a heavily boosted BPT is not so outrageous. You always see beastly Miatas in magazines running BPTs.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”