Civic owner admits truth

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
millionflame

Civic owner admits truth

Post by millionflame »

I was browsing Automotive Forums tonight and came across this old post with a refference to an MX-3 in it.<p>Scroll down to the post that Frostbyte made.<p>The MX-3 ran 14.7. I wonder who it was? Needless to say, nice to read something like that!<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
torpedan

Re: Civic owner admits truth

Post by torpedan »

how about giving us a actual link then having us do a blind search :roll:
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

I hate hondas!<p>I was at the car show in Toronto and all you see is honda civics with body kits in the import section (not one mx-3) anyway, you would think someone would see that about a million hondas have been moded out and it's been done to death, I going to be ORIGIONAL. There was an mx-6 supercharged but word is it's a POS.
13.023 @ 105 mph
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Yeah it really is annoying how much run of the mill stuff there is, its nice to be one of the few though.. granted i am not one who is big on the body work anyways.. given my five star sheer lack of interior.. :roll:
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Sorry dudes. Didn't mean to forget the link....<p>Link<p>~A
Timmyd865

Post by Timmyd865 »

He has it down as a 00'... hmm don't know what he's talking bout...anyway.. that's cool to hear :)
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

well the only way he could have a 2000 mx3 is if he tore the car down to the frame and rebuilt the car from the ground up w/ all new parts. when u do that, u have to go to the SOS and register the car. when u do u get a new ododmiter installed and verified that its at 0 miles and the car is registered as the year u finnished it. so like u tear down a mx3 and get it all rebuilt from ground up in 2005. that mx3 on the title will be known as a 2005 Mazda MX3 so thats the only way that guy could have had a 2000 unless it was a typo.
Manach

Post by Manach »

Typo..<p>Peeps around my place think my car is 96-97.. I love to see there mouth when there chin reach the ground when I tell them it is a 93.. ;)
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

yeah our cars still have their age, but the styling and design of our cars still looks fresh like newer cars.
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

I got my mx3 back when i was a junior in high school ~3 years ago. No one had a clue of what the hell it was. "is that a new 2000 model?" hahaha no its a freakin '92.
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RayRay:
I got my mx3 back when i was a junior in high school ~3 years ago. No one had a clue of what the hell it was. "is that a new 2000 model?" hahaha no its a freakin '92.<hr></blockquote><p>I get the same thing all the time. The styling was years ahead of everyone else's designs.<p>~A

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”