Civic v.s. Mx-3

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
I_love_my_MX-3

Re: Civic v.s. Mx-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

my friends EX w/ Greddy exhaust and AEM CAI beat my RS w/ Hot air intake and 17s which slowed ,me down a bit....he beat me just barely and I think If i was racing better i prob wouldve beat him. Completely dif cars but i thought id share.<P><BR>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

jamik_69

Post by jamik_69 »

thanks bri94gs at least someone else understands the whole type-r thing. rember just because it say's type-r it doesn't mean that it is one and if it's a civic it's not one unless it's right hand drive and a hatchback
"guess i forgot to put the foglights in"
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>Member <BR>Member # 1457 <BR>Member Rated:<BR> <BR> posted April 09, 2002 11:33 PM | | | | <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>The type-r would smoke any MX-3 gs with even trying..you must not have even raced or driven in a type-r to make that comment..I love my mx-3 but a type-r would completely imbarrass you in all aspects.<BR>Killermx3 <BR> <P>i'd race one anyday.... integra type R/s or GSr's are also pretty friggin slow in a street race/ 1/4mile.. hp is all fine n dandy if your going for top end, but your not gonna do s---..if u dont have any torque... which they dont.. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I'll smoke any type r with my 79 rx7 with gen 2 13b turbo and pay less insurance. <P>And by the way, when mazda perfects the rotary for economical standards i will bet u that mazda will have rotarys' in most of their cars. So be patient cause mazda's time is coming and a rotary fwd car would be f**ckin insane. not to mention slapping a turbo on the rotary is alot more rewarding. :D
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

wanna race my eclipse? :cool:
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”