Updated pics of my Mx's new look

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Re: Updated pics of my Mx's new look

Post by GregoryChristian »

not bad ...I am sure it took alot of time and effort and for that I commend you , and as far as others criticizing you on the Honda comparison ...it's your ride and you can do what you want , one question though .... how do you drive it around with the front bumper hanging so low ..
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

he has air ride. which makes your car that much cooler :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

id swap in supra taillights or something else del slows got ugliest taillihgts
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Wow that's a great custom car!!!!! Dang!!!
I think I'd use some of those euro civic rear lights if I was gonna put honda lights in.

Just missing one thing!! a sunroof!!!

So is it gonna be in the Fast and The Furious 3?

lol :2thumbsup:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

It's definitely something new compared to whatever we have had in the MX-3 community. Everything looks original to me, although not my taste. But I think you should've waited a bit till the whole thing was back together, like the front bumper and tails and rear window. But I think it will be something new. :p
Redhouse

Post by Redhouse »

hahahah well done! it is everything i don't like in a car but i totally respect what you've done.. haven't seen too many mx's that look that different

its totally not my thing but i dunno.. i just don't see a del sol despite the fact it has so many honda parts... and yeah, lose the tail-lights for something else.

it looks like a tiny Holden SS Ute (Aus.) http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/modeloverview?modelid=15002 and after spending some time in australia seeing them run around Sydney and Brisbane i have a new respect for truck looking cars the subaru brat and el camino could never command.

it'd be cooler if it had a V8 and flames.
1996 Black GS 1.8l w. PRM intake and custom exhaust, zx2 strut conversion and Intrax springs, B&M short shifter and SRD bronzoil bushings, Ractive front and rear strut bars, Raxles axles, ESpec clear markers and front signals w. driving lights, Alpine headunit with 10" JL sub, jbl amp and front speakers.

Awaiting installation: Magnecore 8.5 Comp. ignition wires, ACT Stage 1 clutch w. SS clutch line, Outlaw phenolic spacers.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Looks really good. Couple things, get rid of the rims...nasty...also, put some black altezza style tail lights on there, stock del sol ones look pooey. Oh, and I'm sure your not done yet, but throw some mesh in that grill. I still have to do that too...I know what it's like to be busy and not have time to touch things up. Well done, me likes.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
HRO

Post by HRO »

The car is no heavier then it ever was. The whole front end is fiberglass, molds were made for each part (front, fenders, and hood). The headlights are 96-98 civic halo projectors. I know that the rims gotta go, but they are temp until i can get something better. Those pics were taken the day I was putting it back together, ill get some more pics of everything finished uploaded and put them up sometime. Oh, and black altezza style tail lights are on the list.

<small>[ August 20, 2004, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: mx3vs ]</small>
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

I kinda like the front end until you see it from a side view. The lights look pretty cool. But yea you would have been better buying a del sol. If your happy with it thats cool, seems not many are impressed buy your little creation. But then again beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

All I have to say is SICK!!! From front to back, love it all Steve, MINT. Its about time someone took it to the next level, and you did just that with this car.

Lets face it, I dont think there is any mx's out there that talent wise even come close to this car. My opinion is based on a car that is custom, and looks good at that. It takes skill to do that, and not to call up corksport or whatever company, order your kit, and then take it to a shop to get a kit that everyone else has put on.

With Jons car, everyone loved it, why? because it was different. But what was so different about it? rims and front kit? Nothing against Jon, nice car. But people on her are going to critisise something that is different from everything else.

I dont know, all I have to say is props to you steve, and Jon and everyone else out there that does something different with their car and not giving it the same look as every other mx3 out there. good work guys and you guys that are letting the mx3 get noticed by other car clubs out there :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
and to other people who are thinking of doing a honda conv. of anything, i say do it,just because people on here have some problems with honda for some stupid reason, dont let it hold you back, change the mx and let that **** get noticed

peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

/\/\ well said. :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

F*ck! :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by airjordon_09:

and to other people who are thinking of doing a honda conv. of anything, i say do it,just because people on here have some problems with honda for some stupid reason, dont let it hold you back, change the mx and let that **** get noticed

peace
why convert it into looking damn close to a car that already looks like that :p i have no issues with honda, there is alot of work there just not something i would do BECAUSE it looks like another car, whats making it so different if it looks like a del sol, it just looks like a del sol instead of looking like a MX-3
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Originally posted by airjordon_09:
Its about time someone took it to the next level, and you did just that with this car.

Lets face it, I dont think there is any mx's out there that talent wise even come close to this car. My opinion is based on a car that is custom, and looks good at that.
I must differ in opinion with you when I see this one...
:shrug: .

<small>[ August 24, 2004, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: MX3-Freak ]</small>
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

props on the work but why not just buy a Del Sol?
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”