I must be soo behind....i never knew that they made this

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: I must be soo behind....i never knew that they made this

Post by Josh »

yah but you spend 1000 bucks on a 1990 civic hatch back or a CRX and another 5K on a B18C engine swap, over 200HP and your running easly 13's well worth the money. and thats all engine. there is a couple in my area that go to the import drags at the track in the summer. they beet Supras, RX-7, classic muscle people get pretty pissed when they get beet by a civic.
ruthless_mx3

Post by ruthless_mx3 »

[/QUOTE]How can u even compare a civic to an mx-3. :p (joking)
93 MX3 GS SE KLZE -- RIP May 1, 2011
14.007 @ 98.46 1.991 60ft -- the only time she made it to the 1/4 :(

92 MX3 GS aka Goldmember - I'm trying to keep the legend going and as always credit to Andy for starting the legend ;)
sc61 currently @ 8 psi, wiseco 10:1 pistons, K1 rods, ported ze heads w/ kl31 cams
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

hmmmmm... i like hondas. But damn 6 grand for a old skool civic, that does 13s? Lets be resonable here... you need to look into other cars that you can make way faster for less money...
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

hey bubba thats pretty reasonable price 6K, you can take your civic DX and throw 4K in a turbo kit, and some extras and your still not going to have a 13 sec. car. show me a car and a car other than American Muscle that you can make it that fast including the price of the car. yah you can take any late model chev throw in a wild came and a 4 beral carb and make 400 HP. thats easy. but take any 4 cyl car without cutting floor boards or what ever, and leaving in the 50LBS of interior pieces, and i want to see how much money you put into it to hit 13's.
its going to take at least 5 to 6K USD.

dude if i were you i would drob this subject cause its aparent to everyone thats read this post, and thoes who have posted, you dont know as much about Hondas as you think you do. :2thumbsup:

so before you go telling me to look at other cars, look at where your getting all your info bud.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i thought that owning a mx-3 & tricking it out was a persons style....not how small my nutz are

yeah i was looking for a civic when i bought my car but i like the look of my mx-3

yeah i dont like the fact there are not a lot of off the shelf parts...but that what i also like knowing that i dont have what every one else has...

i mean i could go get a 95 ex & put a turbo on it & i look like every other kid with a turbo ex...it doesnt matter what i did to the car....
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

hey does ne one have ne new pics of this piece on our cars? you guys have come way off the topic. i dont like the way it looks on the green car. if ne one else has pics id like to see em.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by Mnemonic:
ok our hatchback looks nothing like theres
Wasn't talking about looks.
hell if thats the case i can compare my mx3 to the new 350 z,
No you can't
yes they are fwd so are other cars, if thats all you got to compare with then thats not enough,
Nope, that's not all I've got.
lets just compare numbers i really doubt the total number of actual drivable mx3s even = 5% of drivable civics, im not sitting here bashing the civic, hell one of my friends is running a b16 turbo and we fight all the time about ****,
Neato.
but we both know we're in a different class,
The 4cyl. mx-3 is in the same class as the 4cyl. '92-95 hatchback civics. The V-6 was in the same class as the CRX and the Geo Storm. 'Nuff said.
and look at modifications as well, even though more and more mods are coming out for the mx3 its still expensive as hell to where i can get a body kit or a CAI off ebay for less than 100 bucks COMBINED.
What does aftermarket have anything to do with car classifications?

<small>[ February 12, 2004, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</small>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
philcosta

Post by philcosta »

just for your info that trunk conversion on the pictures are not made by underground but my by
Eric Malboeuf from ValleyField ,Quebec

he maked them and underground sells them

its custom made and i have been to is shop to do my BPT swap and he showed me is car
he also made the body kit by hand

he hes also the guy that a goldish mx-3 with cadilac back light conversion

<small>[ February 12, 2004, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: philcosta ]</small>

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”