I totaled my MX :(

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MX3Chick

I totaled my MX :(

Post by MX3Chick »

Yup, my baby's time has fineally come. Last night on the way home from dinner (I live in the country) I was rounding a bend and someone wasnt paying attention to traffic and pulled out right in front of me. I swerved to miss her and hit a HUGE oak tree. Im alright, just sore. To add injury to insult, because I DIDNT hit her I got a ticket for failure to control. Whatta crock huh? Im really sore and tired right now, but I figured Id tell everyone that theres no more MX. :( Oh well. Ill update everyone, Im going to fight the ticket in court.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
h8ter

Re: I totaled my MX :(

Post by h8ter »

Sorry to hear about the MX, but it sounds like you didn't come away too badly. Get better soon.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

fight that *****
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

wtf its not ur fault and you got ticket, thats lame go **** up the cop
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Aww-- Sorry to hear about that Megen. :)

Does this mean no more cookies? :crying:

LOL
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

sad to hear of the accident....good no one got hurt ,,,,now get a nice fresh ride.my daughter wreced in january 2 and got a nicer mx3 than the one she had,it took 25 days and looked at alot of cars but she scored.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Sorry Meg! That sux!

Yu9or not the only one...
Slowmx sent me an IM with some pics of his recent wreck

http://www.cs.odu.edu/~jhall//wrecksept9-04/

I hope u get another one!!!
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Damn sorry to hear about the accident. But holy crap where did the back of his mx go?! :eek:
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i hope both get another one, so sorry
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Thanks guys!

I know to all of your dissapointment...there wont be another MX. I have really wanted a Dodge Stratus (2 door) for a long time and thats most likely what I will get. Either that or an Avenger if I cant afford the Stratus. Although I did find another decent sounding MX if all else fails. I did really love my car, but the time has come that I want something bigger. I still love you guys, and IF I come to Carlisle...there will still be cookies ;)

Ill let yall know how it goes from here. I just got my super sexy rental car today. Its a '05 Chevy Malibu....EXACTLY like the one that ran me off the road...pleasant memories....lol
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Sorry about that, good think you're okay. But just for our information, how fast were you going when you hit the tree, and how exactly did you hit it? Strait on? You shoulda just hit that dumb ***** instead :D
GS-R SE
Fixin's
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

damn that was nice mx3
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

I was going about 40mph when I hit the tree. It was head on, but more on the passenger side than the driver side.

I got my new car last week. I got a '01 Dodge Stratus R/T 2 door. Its silver w/ gray leather interior, sunroof, automatic w/autostick, 4 disc in dash CD changer, power everything. I love it. It is the car Ive wanted for awhile now, I just didnt want my mx to go the way it did. I cried like a baby the night before they came to get it when I was taking all my stuff off of it. :)
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Mn, that sucks. October 8th makes a year since I got rear-ended by Bubba. He had no insurance, and my back's all screwed up, but I was lucky enough to be able to fix it on my own with some junkyard replacements a few months later. In the meantime, I bought my GS. Besides my back and all the cash I had to pull outta my butt I'm kinda better for it now.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Yeah my neck hurts a little and ins does cover it if I go to a dr, but I have to pay out of pocket and get reimbursed. I dont really have the money to do that so Im kinda screwed. :(
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”