Pics of my car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Pics of my car

Post by Mnemonic »

Ok so I get a few compliments about my car at night cause of the lighting, i really dont have anything special done besides Hid Fog lights, white Led washers, and a rear Led Washer (which if i wouldnt recomend doing cause its not the easiest thing to do).
here's the side view you can barely see the 3rd led but its there<p>Image
front view with Hid fog lights on<p>Image
another view you can see the 3rd LED washer better in this one HEY LOOK ITS A TREE!<p>Image
My Guages how i love them so<p>Image
daytime engine shot of my engine i keep this baby clean!!!!<p>Image
angle shot of my car and Yes thats a red mirror its my custom red racing mirror off a 93 mx3 gs and it gives me 500whp, And Yes thats a Mazda B2200 in the background he he he<p>Image
My car looks extremely stock but most of my mods are mainly on the engine at this time<p>Oh and in my defence to the LED washers cause i know some ones gonna Flame me and say its Rice, Its only Rice if you intend that to be be the main focal point of your car, If your using them to Highlight your car then it isnt<p>[ April 27, 2003: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]</p>
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
polak_gino

Re: Pics of my car

Post by polak_gino »

looks good bro
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

I've told you plenty of times that you got a nice car =) So no need for me to comment ;)
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

But you do have pretty bright headlights. I remember when you were following to me Best Buy, when we got out I asked you if you had them on full and you said no. But I get that from people too, some people have flashed me thinking my lights are on highbeam, but their not.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

few tricks here and there and you can have brighter lights but i dont recomend it cause basically your just overpowering them and you blow yoru bulbs alot quicker
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

millionflame

Post by millionflame »

I'm willing to bet that those aren't REAL HID fog lights there.<p>They have that blue tint crap on the lense, so that's a dead giveaway.<p>Are you using overwattage bulbs for headlights???<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

well there the Pilot(model 480) HID fog lights it they run about 110 so maybe not but there bright as hell so im not complaning and no im not using overwattage bulbs im jusr running more power then i should into them, lil trick you pick up from being an ET in the navy, its sorta hard to explain how to do it but imagine it like this, your using your bulb as a fuse you can overpower a fuse a little before it actually blows, same principle here you can add a few more watts by jumping wires. This mod is really unsafe unless you know 100% what your doing and there is no gurantee that you still wont mess something up<p>[ April 27, 2003: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]</p>

atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Well Brian, <p> I think your Custom Red Racing Mirror is Pimp.<p>Where can I get one??<p>
BTW, Arent your LED's mis-matched too? <p>LOL
j/k
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Actually perry i replaced the LEDs the same day i took those pictures (The night pics that is)

Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

Good stuff my man good stuff. :p

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”