my project

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
markV6

my project

Post by markV6 »

For anyone that is slightly interested, a quick update on my car...
Being in England is making the baby V6 Mazda very expensive to modify!
but so far I got 17" rims, altezza's (on the way!), expensive alarm, clear front clusters... only had it a couple of months.
kuruption1983

Re: my project

Post by kuruption1983 »

nice gauges,,, :D <p>Image<p>Image

Post by Guest »

My gas tank looks like that all the time :p I love the rims, how much those cost?
markV6

Post by markV6 »

The rims with tyre's were almost 1000 english pounds so around 1600 dollars I think. I've had em around a month now.<p>How come I can't get the pics to work?<p>To be honest the gauges are off my MR2... wish I had them on the mx3! but i prefer the 3!<p>this week I'm getting altezza's I know a little behind the times but then again I live in england. Next month it's a Gt-R rear wing and tinted windows. The following month is hopefully 2 15" subs 2 10's and 8"s in modified door pods... but the tailights and tints are definates.<p>QUESTION:
what do ya think to having a Kawasaki Green respray?
markV6

Post by markV6 »

doh!
My plans have all turned to rat poo!
I've been waiting for my Altezza's for almost a month now... and corksport never even sent them so I'm soooo p***** off! When will I get my Altezza's?<p>On a brighter side I just ordered my custom exhaust. It's a full de-cat system with a quad carbon fibre exit should look very cool when fitted... that's if I can get them on the car cos of the length of them.<p>I'll post pics when I get em..<p>My funds are drying up so I now have body parts for sale...
Liver, kidney, heart etc only used for 22 years in gud working order make me an offer lol

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”