Video of crappy winter! COME AND SEE!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

Video of crappy winter! COME AND SEE!

Post by Franko »

If there is one thing that I hate it is cancer... if there is another thing that I really hate it is winter and everything assoicated with it! I threw this video togethor in about 2 minutes with movie maker, just to basically show my new gauges and all the crappy stupid snow that we have here in newfoundland (stop laughing) my car is absloutely thilthy but when summer comes I can put everything back on her! when I do that I will make another vidd so you can see how much better it looks... plus when summer does come (somehow I doubt it will) I am planning to paint the car ferrari yellow.. woo! cant wait.. anyhoo here is the vid.<p>
Right click... "save as".. 30 megs
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Franko
Supporting Member

Re: Video of crappy winter! COME AND SEE!

Post by Franko »

also it might not be as fast downloading as one would hope.. stick with it though
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

a newer better put togethor video is on its way.. it might take a couple of days but I will get it done.. woo
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

nice video man, gotta love the snow eh lol :) :)
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I dont know man... I dont think that I can take it here anymore!!! I am about to pop
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I agree, winter is gay, luckily my car hasn't seen a single minute of it though. hehe ;)
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Damn you!!!! well my car will be the same next winter... this is the first winter my car has seen and it will be the LAST! and for me too... I am going somewhere nice... I hear the cayman islands are nice.
=)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”