Vote for best MX-3!!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
richocet1

Vote for best MX-3!!!!

Post by richocet1 »

Post a pic of your choice for Best MX-3!!!!<p>I will say this until another MX-3 with every single idea I had to make mine a car show (minus color, rims, and two vented hood scoops) this is the best MX-3 I have ever seen!!!!!!!<p>Image
You still can't touch my car!!!
quinn_seipp

Re: Vote for best MX-3!!!!

Post by quinn_seipp »

too bastardized... I feel a cars headlights belong on that car and only that car. If you want an S2000 why don't u just buy one instead of making an mx-3 look like ****? :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
richocet1

Post by richocet1 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
too bastardized... I feel a cars headlights belong on that car and only that car. If you want an S2000 why don't u just buy one instead of making an mx-3 look like ****? :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p>Yeah, if it looked like an S2000 I would agree, buuutttttt....can't help ya!!! Plus, you must agree our headlight are close to the "SUCK" catagory. They are two dim, and look old.
You still can't touch my car!!!
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

i dont know, that mx-3 is amazing, the whole car is completly detailed which i give the owner huge props, and i disagree with you guys on the headlights, i think they look sick, rims, amazing, i dont know why you didnt like the colour, not enough cars are done up in red and if they are, they look like ****, so between 1 and 100, this car gets a 150<p>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i think it looks really good, nothing wrong with the headlights. i dont know if it is the best mx out there but i will say it is 1 of the best, common u gotta repsect all the work and money the guy put into it
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Post by Guest »

My favorite MX3 <p>Image<p>Image<p>Image<p>Image<p>Image

Post by Guest »

Other pics didnt show, here they are:<p>Image<p>Image
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

ummm... no doubt AT ALL this is the cleanest best godliest looking mx3. Jade's got great taste in both exterior and interior looks! btw jade what does your car run?<p>Image<p>O and runner up is mine!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

guess what!!!
i vote for myself!!! :D :D :D
The best MX3 is the one that has my name on its ownership, i can driveit, do take offs with, and cut off every single retard on the street with, and i enjoy every second of driving it,,, sooo i vote for me and da hell with da rest :D :D <p>The self centred a$$hole ===--<p>[ January 13, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
The self centred a$$hole ===--<p><hr></blockquote><p>
YUP!
;) <p>i vote for jades car
NoVa<p>Image
DVH

Post by DVH »

Jons is very sweet! I LUV HIS INTERIOR, looks soo good!Image
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i also vote for john's. i love his CF dash, and his front end. i can't wait to see it in F&F2, it's the only reason that i'll watch it. the s2000 lights look too crooked on that MX.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I don't really think you can vote for just one particular "best" mx-3, there are just far too many great mx-3's out there that are worthy of that status.<p>Since everyone is posting conversion pictures maybe the question should be who made the best conversion?

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”