91 mx-6 good deal? need help

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
justintoxicated

91 mx-6 good deal? need help

Post by justintoxicated »

ok, this maybe the wrong section but i figure more people look here than in general mazda, and i need opinions...i dont know too much about the mx-6, but a co-worker of mine is selling hers, it is a 91 gt model that has the 2.2 liter turbo motor, it was involved in a flood a month or two ago, but was not reported to the insurance company, for the flood title or whatever, seems to be in good shape, has 98,000 miles on it, runs good is loaded with power everything, ac, etc...the only downside is that it is automatic...she is only asking $600 for it. this car seems pretty quick, and i want to buy it and turn it into a drag car project, i want to convert it to stick, anyone know anything about these cars? sites i can look at...any ideas, info, etc...on this car would be apreciated, do you think this is a good deal? thanks.
Got Rice? You do!
lakersfan1

Re: 91 mx-6 good deal? need help

Post by lakersfan1 »

I drove the Probe equivelent a few times, and the car was fun as hell .... that was in stick form. I couldn't believe how fun it was for a little inexpensive car. That turbo is cool.
justintoxicated

Re: 91 mx-6 good deal? need help

Post by justintoxicated »

yea it was fun to drive, i tested it and it got up quick, lots of torque...i checked the blue book value of the car and in fair condition it is worth 1300 dollars, and she only wants 600...im thinking i might just buy it, clean it, wax it and sell it...then i could put the cash into my mx3! hehe anymore opinions on this matter?
Got Rice? You do!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”