Its gettin COLD out there!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
DVH

Its gettin COLD out there!

Post by DVH »

:D<p>[ December 04, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Shadow_Mx-3

Re: Its gettin COLD out there!

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Hey that's the pic i posted a while back.<P>Check this thread out: <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 1&t=000266" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =000266</A> <P>First picture in the list! :)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow_Mx-3:<BR><STRONG>Hey that's the pic i posted a while back.<P>Check this thread out: <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 1&t=000266" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =000266</A> <P>First picture in the list! :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>oooops, sorry man, i never knew.. :(<BR>im a dumbass!<BR>lol<BR>later, <BR> :roll:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Hehe you didin't know so it's okay :)<P>Don't worry about it !
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
white fish

Post by white fish »

its freezing but I happy my baby has beed sleeping for a month now in storage :D
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

im so glad i dont have to put my car away for the winter!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

You are lucky to keep you car in storage for winter.<P>If i had a second car that's what i would do.<P>Maybe next year i'll save up for a winter beater :)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

Here are a few useless facts on the Trabant (the frozen car) (I found an old printout that I thought was funny)<BR>No Fuel Gauge<BR>There is no fuel gauge on the car as standard. When the gas runs out, the LED flow readout will light up. At this point, the driver should turn the fuel cut off switch to the reserve position. The car will then run completely out of gas in 40-60km. Accurate use of the trip odometer allows the driver to predict within 10 or so km of when the car will go to the reserve tank. At this point, it is advisable to go to the nearest gas station.<P>No fuel pump<BR>The gas tank is situated above the engine, thus eliminating the need for anything other than gravity to supply the engine with gas.<P>No water pump<BR>The car is air cooled.<P>No radiator<BR>The car is air cooled<P>No oil filter<BR>No oil is needed to lubricate the engine<P>No oil sump<BR>Oil mixed with the gas on a ratio of 50:1. No further lubrication of the engine is needed.<P>No timing belt<BR>Since there is no cam shaft, the timing belt (often the cause of expensive engine repairs) is not needed.<P>No valves<BR>The holes for exhaust and intake of fuel within each cylinder are set at the exact angle which allows a vacuum and resultant pressure wave from the fuel combustion to act as valves. Therfore, no moving parts are necessary.<P>No cam shaft<BR>Since there are no valves, no cam shaft is needed.<P>No points<BR>Each cylinder is supplied by its own solenoid directly, ensuring the maximum direct connection between the solenoid and the spark plug.<P>No distributor cap<BR>The electronic ignition does away with the need for a distributor cap.<P>No brake servo<BR>The car is so light that it needs no assistance from a servo to have one of the best braking systems of any car. On MOT brake tests, a figure of around 60% gives a pass. Trabants score in at around 120%.<P>No disk brakes<BR>Drum brakes are all this car needs to have one of the most efficient braking systems of any car. This is due to the light weight nature of the body, and also due to the fact that the car rarely travels faster than 110km/h.<P>A couple of good Trabant jokes<BR>Q: Why does a Trabant have a rear defroster?<BR>A: To keep your hands warm while you push it.<P>Q: How do you double the value of a Trabant?<BR>A: Fill the tank with gas.<P>That's it!
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
eunosads

Post by eunosads »

<I>r</I><B>ICE</B><P> :D
- EUNOS 30X -
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Aaaaaah, feels soo good to hear other people treating there mx-3's right and leaving them indoors for the winter. We're lucky SOB's. But, I do feel stupid driving around in an '87 corolla, it feels like a fish tank with all the big dumb windows and handles like a 60's newport chrysler with all its gay body lean. lol.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Psyrg

Post by Psyrg »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>No oil sump<BR>Oil mixed with the gas on a ratio of 50:1. No further lubrication of the engine is needed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So she's a two stroke is it?
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

Yup.
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
white fish

Post by white fish »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 992mmx3:<BR><STRONG>Aaaaaah, feels soo good to hear other people treating there mx-3's right and leaving them indoors for the winter. We're lucky SOB's. But, I do feel stupid driving around in an '87 corolla, it feels like a fish tank with all the big dumb windows and handles like a 60's newport chrysler with all its gay body lean. lol.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I have a 90 Buick Regal Gs feels like a boat<BR> :D
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

hey, when I was young, my dad's brother owned one of those :D ..... (central europe)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”