Dang i cant figure out how to post pics!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3man83

Dang i cant figure out how to post pics!

Post by mx3man83 »

Well i read the how to deal here, and tried it, but i am still with no luck. I have my pictures hosted on two sites, geocities and tripod..I click on the "image" box when making a new post...and I put the address in , and it just doesnt work!! what am i doing wrong?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Re: Dang i cant figure out how to post pics!

Post by mx3man83 »

Wow nobody knows how to post pics huh....
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

You cannot use tripod or geocities to host your images if you want them to appear on the forum.<P>You need to have your pictures hosted somewhere else on the internet.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Sorry, just saw that you already got your answer on this thread: <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 7&t=000458" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =000458</A>
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

no i ddint get my answer....What site is good to host photos on??? I need a site that allows me to use them on forums...A free would be nice if there is one...
My Cardomain site
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

I have my pictures hosted on my personal webspace with the ISP i am suscribed with.<P>Did you have any webspace with whom you suscribed yourself ?<P>That could be and excellent place to store your pictures.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”