Post a pic of YOU and your car!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
ProtegeSTS

Re: Post a pic of YOU and your car!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiL-LaW:<BR><STRONG>and your vocabulary is about the same, even if he was dyslexic he would have been stating that dave's age was 03 or 04 =-p<P>hehe just having just :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm not sure, but I think you missed my joke. David is 21.... hence dylexic "12"<P>Whatever [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

I was going by kev's comment...<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> no offence david!<BR>i thought your at least 35, 40 years old!!! :d :d :d<BR>kewl to see everyone!<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hey david man, are you an engineer, or sometin related.<BR>cuz man i see your comments on every mazda related site i go, and i went to your site to see pictures of your car and all i saw was pictures of engine blocks and kl and bp engine and to mention how much i learned in the 30 mins i spent there! its really kewl to know this much at that age! i wish i knew that much,,, :D props bro!<P>latez
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

protege is that you next to your car? now I see why your so mean... ;)
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryencool:<BR><STRONG>protege is that you next to your car? now I see why your so mean... :) All the rest of the pictures from that weekend are my back while I'm changing tires. John (photographer, and one of the other moderators on <A HREF="http://www.Protegeclub.com/forum" TARGET=_blank>www.Protegeclub.com/forum</A> didnt help with the tires too much :D
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz !<BR>thas one of my cars, and thas me watchin the last day of my beloved silver precidia !<BR>As an old sayin says, Speed kills, drive a honda and live forever!<BR> :D :D

Post by Guest »

Damn dude, you are one lucky mother f***er that your still alive. Thats gotta be a sign. Just like the wreck I got in which totally both cars completely and no one was hurt and I only got 2 warnings!!! Its a sign, I'm telling you. Hehehehe
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

i am one lucky dude! i saw my car, and the police who saw the accident told me, "sir, you passed my car @ 180 Km/H in a 50 Km/H zone and when i saw you crash, i thought you were dead", but when i got to da hospital people told me i had not even a single scratch on my body! just a broken pelvis, while my car was bent in da middle like a sandwich ,thank god i am alive! thas all i can say :D <BR>Another advice, dont even think of speeding in da streets! it will kill you!<BR>latez :D
Shades

Post by Shades »

Ok here is my ugly mug and my sexy car...<P>Not many Creek Blue Mica's...<BR> Image <P> Image <P>Oh yeah my ugly mug...<BR> Image
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Kev what you do with the rims off that beast? Are they still ok or did they get ****ed up to? I like those rims better than the stock ones I got :)
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I took em off, i was actually gonna put an ad for sale!<BR>one has tiny scratches, but they are all ok, no a major problem, i was gonna put em on, on my blue car, since two of em have fairly new tires!<BR>soo if you want em, drop a line, and hey, i still have da bumper you wanted eh!<BR>its still sittin here!lol :D :D<P>latez
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

hehe cool my work owes me 200$ so whenever I get that the bumper will be mine :)<P>What you looking for the rims?
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

creek blue mica is a damn beauty!!!! never ever loose faith in the "blurple" car! ;)
Shades

Post by Shades »

I know I love the colour of my car... it has been blue, purple, and black to people... "blurple"!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>I hear that, I always hear how our car is a gurl car. Oh well, nice to know they are wrong. ;)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Um...unless U r me...and then i suppose it's okay to say that...actually, I don't think many gurlz own them..from what i have seen anywayz...my pics are located in yahoo groups pic's..i have no other way to post them...(unless u want to hook me up Barry??) ;)
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”