PS'd bodykit..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
eunosads

PS'd bodykit..

Post by eunosads »

hi all.. <P>what do you think of my first PS job? (I did it in MSpaint..)<P>before:<BR> Image <P>after:<BR> Image <P>also.. how hard do you think it would be to get the bumper like that? Surely a body shop could work that for me easily???<P>I did the skirts too.. well.. sort of.. <P>I really want this look on my car.. cos I don't like all the big bad bodykits.. I liek mine.. I just want it a little more aggressive.. and I reckon lowering the lip like that does the job perfectly.. <P>PS I am in Sydney Australia.. so no point recommending anywhere in the states or anywhere o/s to help me :-)<P>thanks..
- EUNOS 30X -
Andrew_Pakula

Re: PS'd bodykit..

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Pakfeifer makes something similar to that:<P> Image
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

nice one...
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I think a front end like one on the 3000GT's would look pretty phat on the MX-3. Sorta that open mouth with the foglights.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

im not too hot about this kind of bumper, kind of reminds me of an intrepid or a new eclipse.<p>[ October 17, 2002: Message edited by: mx3man83 ]
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”