SOME CRAZY CARS

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
fictionaldaydream

SOME CRAZY CARS

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I'm bored and so I am going to post some more wtf?? pictures of some crazy cars. I mean I don't know if alot of people seen this before but whatever. Check it out<P> Image People sure do take HORROR to another level<P> Image Man superman would rather swim in a pool of kyptonite then be seen in this car<P> Image I thought collectibles was suppose to stay inside the house<P> Image Free topmix spoiler if anyone sees this<P> Image The first diesel mustang<P><BR> Image BLING BLING<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: fictionaldaydream ]
Psyrg

Re: SOME CRAZY CARS

Post by Psyrg »

Its about time I posted some interesting images, and I could think of nothing better than giving a link to the <A HREF="http://www.ensoc.canterbury.ac.nz/social/undie.htm" TARGET=_blank>Undie 500</A>, the premiere race event our fine University holds.<P>Translation: 500km pub crawl to a nearby university in crazy cars... :)
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

thats not a spoiler thats a handle for the targa top!lol<BR>funny pics man.<BR>I didnt know they had 4 wheelers in south central!
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

hey...that's my super-mobile...LOL

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”