some better pics

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
natural born honda killer

some better pics

Post by natural born honda killer »

heres a link to some more pics of my car and it also is in the daytime this time.<BR> <BR> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image<p>[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: natural born honda killer ]
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
I_love_my_MX-3

Re: some better pics

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

niiiiiiiiiice. Im just not a fan of the wiper myself. but the engine is teh shite
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

make your pics smaller, they even timeout on me,and I have DSL.<P>Also, did your exhaust melt your rear bumper?

sorry bout the size but im not sure how to resize them. oh and no it didnt melt my bumper thats just the way it came to me. i guess for an exhaust thats small and a single tip. well thanks guys.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

oh and look at the first pic and you can see my lovely bent rim. the other one is the same side just the back one. in the process of getting that fixed from the coppell city hall... well thats my baby and shes got some work that needs to be done but i think shes good enough for now.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

everyones got better rims than me :mad: Looks good..but i think a clear coat on the hood peices would make them blend in more.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokyMcGee:<BR><STRONG>everyones got better rims than me :mad: Looks good..but i think a clear coat on the hood peices would make them blend in more.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think removing the hood pieces would make it blend in more. Do they even have actual holes through the hood, or are they just there for effect?<P>Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet car and I like it a lot, other than the hood pimples and the uni-wiper.<P>IMO, Custommx3's hood is the only type of modified hood that I've seen on an MX-3 that I like, and I probably wouldn't even do that unless my car needed it.<P>But again, sweet ride man.<p>[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: voltaire ]

yeah i know but im not worried about it. itll be painted when i get some money. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Dude someone stole one of your windshield wipers
DVH

Post by DVH »

I want ur engine!!!!!!!<BR>next summer hopefully! :D :cool:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by natural born honda killer:<BR><STRONG>oh and look at the first pic and you can see my lovely bent rim. the other one is the same side just the back one. in the process of getting that fixed from the coppell city hall... well thats my baby and shes got some work that needs to be done but i think shes good enough for now.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I feel your pain about the bent rim, this has happened to me before twice, it sucks and is really frustrating when it happens.<P>As for your car, looking good. Maybe just change the color of the wiper to white instead of yellow.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”