Regular Honda Riceboy.

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
voltaire

Re: Regular Honda Riceboy.

Post by voltaire »

Wait... In the interest of fairness, all cars in the Los Angeles area should be exempt from competition for the funniest car pic. Heh heh heh, I know I'll get flamed by the L.A. people now!
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

the other day i saw like aa 82 accord that was all rusted out that had an apc sticker on each window, some really cheap looking euros, and a huge muffler with like a 4" tip that was dragging the ground(didn't sound too bad though) also when i pulled beside him he blasted his factory speakers, darn did they sound good. lol hahaha
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

naw....the funniest thing....<P>My bud was waiting for me to show up one night (he drives an Mx-6), and this dude pulls up, and tries to get my friend to race.....it was a piece of s--- honda... My friend says nah...i'm fine....but I got a bud coming that will race you for slips. The guy goes, oh yeah, what's he got. And My friend says....it's a white Mx-3 4cyl with twin ball bearing turbos and 300 shot of NOS, pushing close to 700hp!!! <P>THIS GUY BOUGHT IT!!!!!<P>about 2 months later, last week that is.....the same friend pulls into the gas station, and was checking his oil when a dude in a honda pulls up next to him and starts talking to him about his car....then asked him if he had seen any 3's around.....and my friend said yeah, that he rolls with 3 Mx-3's........the guy goes....have you seen that white mx-3 pushing 900hp with a 4cyl twin turbo motor that's got enough NOS to blow up Tucson........my friend was trying as hard as he could not to laugh, and to act as interested as possible.<P>We joke now, thinking someone is going to steal my 3.......just because of this big a-- rumor going through town......freaking crazy...lol
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I saw a PT crusier a few weeks ago with the Lights in/on the muffler, first time I saw that on a car. Looked kind of funny and stupid.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

i see alot of shity looking cars(rusty and dirty) with big APC stickers on the windsheild and i saw a crx with a busted front headlamp and paint peels,and all of the bad stuff and it had 17's
Mean_Machine

Post by Mean_Machine »

Theres a black integra that drives around here, hes got a bumper, a hood scoop, cheap altezzas, about fifteen type-r stickers (its an RS), and the biggest spoiler ive ever seen, its an aluminum one thats higher than his roof and other than that its totally bone stock its the most riced out car i've ever seen when i was talking to him at a gas station he said the next thing hes getting is 5" fart-can that he says adds 50hp i laughed all the way home :roll:
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Ok, so I didn't take these pictures, but I thought everybody would get a laugh from them:<P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P>And the interior of that last one:<P> Image <P>HOLY %$#@!!!<P> Image <P>This one is truly a crime:<P> Image
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

The drivers of those cars have thrown their dignity right out the window.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Oh my god how could you do that to a Porsche!!!! That is truely a crime!<P>The interior of that red car is funny too, what is going on in there? It looks like some kind of battle mobile or cockpit or something, LOL
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Ok I got a new one for ya. This is my friend Johns car. Now keep in mind, hes justa young guy who doesnt make alot of money. HE took this car that was totalled and is building it up. Its funny in its current state, so I thought I post some pics. Dont make 2 much fun of the guy, he is a friend of mine. ( he hangs out with Me and my other car club guys.)<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/crustang/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/crustang/</A>
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

GT ground effects, saleen spoiler, drop a 302 in there, get a paint job he should be done.
eD
Sparkle Blue
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Oh my god how could you do that to a Porsche!!!! That is truely a crime!<P>The interior of that red car is funny too, what is going on in there? It looks like some kind of battle mobile or cockpit or something, LOL</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>hahah I think hes got personal organizers all over that damn thing... I bet hes got one of those turkey/meat thermometers in there somewhere. :D :roll:
eD
Sparkle Blue
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Here's another angle of that yellow Civic HB, check out the MX-3 in the background:<BR>(much more tastefull)<P> Image <P>Same car, this one will really crack you up, 2 liters of NOS Power!!!:<P> Image <P>You can see what looks like duct tape all over the drivers seat. I'm sure whoever did this is a joker, but I wonder if he really drives it around?!?<P>And this is OT, but if you really wanna get a few laughs, and a few evil ideas, check out this link:<P><A HREF="http://www.ag.auburn.edu/users/gparmer/articles/neon/" TARGET=_blank>Rental Neon + NOS = muahahahahahah</A>
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by voltaire:<BR>[QB]Here's another angle of that yellow Civic HB, check out the MX-3 in the background:<BR>(much more tastefull)<P> Image <P>Who's red mx3 in the background. looks pretty good
Freq2002

Post by Freq2002 »

The fogged rental Neon was great, funny chit meng!<P>My old high school car wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't very good either. I had a hit & run that sealed my door shut & busted the window. So for a while I was climbin in & out thru the window. Picture if you will, an orange AMC Gremlin,... (it was paid for! & suprisingly quick too) My freinds told me if I didn't fix it soon, they were gonna paint a rebel flag on the roof, 01 on the door & call it the General Lee,...<BR>Being the sick puppy I am, I thought it was kinda funny. So for giggles I took black electracal tape & put 01 1/2 on the doors & we started calling it the Seargent Lenord. the looks I got cruisin the Ave till i finaly fixed it. :D
The contents of this post are the opinions of myself and are NEVER meant to be percieved as the "be all, end all". So cram it!! :p

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”