Nice MX-3 from VA Beach

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
THStrumpet

Nice MX-3 from VA Beach

Post by THStrumpet »

I know this guy, he owns a performance shop. He is always changing stuff on his car. Every time I go something is different. He was at Super Tuner Night @ Norfolk, VA, which is where I took these pictures. He is also gonna be at NOPI in Dinwiddie, VA August 17-18. To all those interested, he will come if we organize a Hampton Roads meet!<P><BR> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P>[ August 08, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]<p>[ August 08, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
canadian_ice

Re: Nice MX-3 from VA Beach

Post by canadian_ice »

Man - he fit 4 racing seats in there?! :D
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Yeah, momo, freakin 750 a piece!
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Man tight, but can anyone sit in the back with racing seats. I mean there is hardly any room with stock. Anyways he made it really tight. I hope we don't get many complainers. :D
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

no man!<BR>hehe, i think he needs @ least 2 more seats sooo he can shove more people in the trunk too,,,!!!<BR>what is that, a squeeze mobile! :D :D :D
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Sweet pics of a nice car. The only thing i dont like is the intake looks kinda tacky. He should put a grille in there. Anways, hopefully i'll be able to make it to the sunday show. Gotta site on that man???
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

is that an intercooler i see?
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Cool, it looks kind of similar to killermx3's car but different in its own way.<P>I wish I could see the 4 momo seats up the close, that's crazy! Anyone sitting back there must be pretty crammed though with no leg room but still it looks kind of cool.<P>The only thing I don't really like is the yellow rims. If he had gone maybe with a Red/White pattern instead of Red/Yellow pattern I think it would look nicer.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

haha, and Spiderman is a nice touch!
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Actually it used to be red and white, then he changed his mind. Like I said he is ALWAYS changing crap on it. He did have non-reclinable seats, then swapped them for the MOMOs. He has so much $$ I guess thats why, hehe.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

Tman

Post by Tman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by williamtauch:<BR><STRONG>is that an intercooler i see?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> no its a front mount intake. I like the car though.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

I think I got pics of the interior up close. I will post the ones I took soon.<BR>I also took pics of Jeff Abrams supercharge MX-3. I'll post those as well. By the way THStrupmet what color is your MX-3. I saw a couple up there.
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Mine is red, but I did not park in the scope, i parked in a lot outside. I saw a black mx3 with 2 or 3 people in it driving by when i was standing in line, was that you?<P>BTW, did you want to go to NOPI with us Saturday? We are meeting at Greenbriar mall at 8:30 am.<p>[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

That might of been me. Was the one you saw have white pinstripes down the side and a prm sticker of the windows? I was parked in the same lot and I do believe I saw your car,did it have white rims?
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

I guess I saw someone else, but yeah that was my car, white rims.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”