Pics from IMPORTNite 2002 (Ottawa)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
momo

Re: Pics from IMPORTNite 2002 (Ottawa)

Post by momo »

i was told by a guy that worked on that car(green one )that its pulling 369whp.he also told me he will be racing it at st.thomas next event????? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

canadian ice.... is that your white mx-3 ?
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

I wish! thats jackattack's.<P>Does anyone in Ottawa know where Graphtek is? (Johann especially)<p>[ June 24, 2002: Message edited by: canadian_ice ]
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by momo:<BR><STRONG>i was told by a guy that worked on that car(green one )that its pulling 369whp.he also told me he will be racing it at st.thomas next event????? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>369whp!! ROFL<P>That is the best one I heard all day. Lets say IMPOSSIBLE. Probably not bored and stroked to 2.8 either. Would be nice to get him on here love to ask him some questions.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zoso124:<BR><STRONG><P>369whp!! ROFL<P>That is the best one I heard all day. Lets say IMPOSSIBLE. Probably not bored and stroked to 2.8 either. Would be nice to get him on here love to ask him some questions.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thats very possible...If it has as much work as has been claimed although unlikely<p>[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: I_love_my_MX-3 ]
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

mx32b

Post by mx32b »

I love the white one. It just helped me decide I like the GForce kit more then I like the FX, although I haven't seen a very good picture of the GF sideskirts.<P>I remember there was a lot of talk abou the price of the GForce kit, anyone remember the prices?
Max

Post by Max »

Hey Jack attack... I think i saw your car at B&A... You got pulled over about a month ago for not having front license plate ... right ? Anyways... sweet car and i was just wondering what you had under the hood ? <BR>2.5 ??? how much horse, just curious thanks !
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Accually the green car has 302 hp and 297torque..the motor has over $26000 invested and it is all there. I competed against him at Octaneoverdose and he really knows a lot about the motor and has everything done to it possible internally and exsternally including stand alone computer and fuel system. The car has a list a mile long on mods and yes it is bored out to 2.8 litres. His name is Joe and I can give you the number if you want to get ahold of him..he owns his own paint shop and his wife owns a competitive audi that wins at tons of shows. I talk to him for hours and he knows his s--- and doesnt come across as a lier considering the dyno chart results.<P>Killermx3
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Wow that's crazy, I wonder how much gas milage he gets with car, lol :)
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Sorry I also forgot the Top of the Line Supercharger that is sticking out like a mad man! <P><BR>Killermx3
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canadian_ice:<BR><STRONG>OH yeah, what mx-3 are you talking? The "red" one? <P>If in fact you are talking about the one in the pic, it's marroon - and theres no red tint in the window.<P>Clairfy! :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I was at the show man! That maroon, or "sparkly dark red" (it wasn't stock paint) car had a red tint (bright) the interior grills were done up all weird, it was pretty nice. Maybe there was a 4th mx?<P>Did you hit up imports? We haven't talked man but we should get an mx-3 meet in Ottawa happenin'! I need peeps to help me mod my car up.
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KillerMX3:<BR><STRONG>Accually the green car has 302 hp and 297torque..the motor has over $26000 invested and it is all there. I competed against him at Octaneoverdose and he really knows a lot about the motor and has everything done to it possible internally and exsternally including stand alone computer and fuel system. The car has a list a mile long on mods and yes it is bored out to 2.8 litres. His name is Joe and I can give you the number if you want to get ahold of him..he owns his own paint shop and his wife owns a competitive audi that wins at tons of shows. I talk to him for hours and he knows his s--- and doesnt come across as a lier considering the dyno chart results.<P>Killermx3</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>See that's what I mean - its slick and all but the dude could easily be driving a nice Supra for that price, and not being insurance out the nose for his mods (cause if he's not then if he crashes it he's FUCT)<P>It's nice still! Just I think the money could be better invested carwise! Oh well to each his own right? Dude probably has other cars...
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

jack what the hell?! your car kicks a-- :(

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”