Picture of my car ( Killermx3)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Picture of my car ( Killermx3)

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I think the term "Rice" has been overused. It all depends on what your into, show or go. As long as people are into cars then there doing something right.<P>The term "Rice" now a days is applied to everything too broadly from bodykits to neon stuff and more. I believe because of this the word doesn't even really mean much anymore.<P>Now take my car for example, it is not even close to level of Mark's car but people have called my car rice from time to time. I have an automatic. Plain and simple there isn't a whole lot I can do performance wise with an automatic so I just want my car to look good. I never try to pretend that my car can race or go really really fast.<P>Dont get me wrong, theres nothing funnier then seeing someone pull up beside you in there parents sedan rockin nipple lights. But if someone wants to make there car stand out at night by adding neon and such then they should be able to without beeing harrased.
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

how much HP you've got under the hood?
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

speak the truth brother andrew, preach on!!!

Post by Guest »

Everybody is proud of their car in one way or another and u can do what u like to your car, who cares what others think!!! most pimped out rides i see have only exhaust and intake for performance.. :)
DVH

Post by DVH »

WORD TO Y BROTHAS!!! HAHA! :)<P>I SEEN UR FRONT LAST NIGHT ANDREW WHEN I MET OSCAR , SHOULD LOOK COOL BRO, <BR>LATER ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

:)<P>Thanks.<P>I have the Pakefeifer bumper sitting right beside me in my room, it's looking pretty sweet.<P>I have to look around for prices to get it installed and painted. Anyone know of a good place that will do it for cheap in Toronto?
fernando

Post by fernando »

killer beutyful car that,s really nice what kind of rims are those.where is the mx3 meet is going to be in june 8 what part thanks.fernando
fernando

Post by fernando »

killer beutyful car that,s really nice what kind of rims are those.where is the mx3 meet is going to be in june 8 what part thanks.fernando
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

OK. to answer all the recent questions about the car..<P>Horsepower- the car has not been dyno'd in the last year but my mechanic has figured around 150 or so without the nos and I am running a 85shot of nitrous aswell. I will list mods for the motor if requested.<BR>'<BR>As for the wheels- the wheels are 18" motegi MR7 in chrome with bf goodrich scorchers.<P>the floor mats are from a shop called Automotive Warehouse in Niagara on the lake the are Italian mats and they come in any standard colour.<P>I hope I answered all the questions and I will see everyone at the meet on june 8th.<P>Killermx3
fernando

Post by fernando »

where is goin to be the meet on june 8 thanks.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Here is the info for the meet:<P> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/meets/miss5/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/meets/miss5/</A>
fernando

Post by fernando »

thanks for answer my question i try to go down there thanks
Mx3Mazda

Post by Mx3Mazda »

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO <BR>thats all i can say im speechless
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fxcking Blair:<BR><STRONG>It looks like your car is sponsored by McDonalds with all the yellow and red. Are you color blind or do you just like rice that much?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>well if mickie d's sponsered his ride..then um, tell me how they can hook me up becuz that looks tight.......<P> ;) ;) ;)
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fxcking Blair:<BR><STRONG>It looks like your car is sponsored by McDonalds with all the yellow and red. Are you color blind or do you just like rice that much?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Well, with all these comments and language, I think you should seriously watch what youpost. If youve been reading hte board all over latley I have really shunned posting such nonsense. Stupid and revilting posts causr rants. Rants = bandwidth and server space. Ive banned someone already today, please take control of your actions and not post offensive posts. Lots of people have their own tastes, most work hard to get what they have done to their rides. Not zeroing you out on this, but most people dont appreciate "dissing" their rides. If you like it great if you dont, look @ your own ride, maybe people are talking trash to themselves about your ride. Thats how it should be, noone sees it.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”