my car died

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
codyhoover

my car died

Post by codyhoover »

this is what hitting a jeep at 35 will do to an mx-3<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mx3cody" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/mx3cody</A>
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: my car died

Post by Custommx3 »

Im confused..<BR>your before pic it seems u have an MS style bumper, but after the next month you have a stock 1. Did you go back the original?<p>[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

Are you going to part anything out from it????? :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Initial D

Post by Initial D »

OUCH..
'92 MX-3 GS<BR>'93 MX-6 LS
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

i made the mistake of letting a friend drive it to the bank and he curbed it. tried to stop the cracks by drilling in front of them but it didnt work. pasenger side eventually cracked all the way and drug on the ground, so i took in off and whent back to stock. insurence totaled it and bought it off of me and unfortunatly they were a--holes about letting me take stuff off the car. i got the stereo out and didnt feel like fighting them for the rest of it. at the time i thought i was going to get a 93 240sx, but i found a nice mx-3 gs that was a better deal than the 240 so i got that instead and by that point the car had already been auctioned off.
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”