Going into a custom fit body kit..any sug??

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
hgallegos915

Going into a custom fit body kit..any sug??

Post by hgallegos915 »

Hi, ok..so my ricer cavalier died. I custom fitted the vody kit to it, Its worthless...(the car) so Im tearing it out. I was wondering if my mx3 would look nice with this?

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/frontcavmx3.JPGhttp://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/cavmx32.JPG

then on these sideskirts, im going to mold them in the car and maybe add a little design, like the ones everyone has.

http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/sideskirt.JPG

Im an quite experienced in body shop and fiber glass :( 5 lug universal..something like that :(
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Re: Going into a custom fit body kit..any sug??

Post by hgallegos915 »

-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

some things you never know until you try it. i think it would look pretty good, it looks similar to the FX designs bumper so it should look great once painted.
by the way, what bumper is that? Wings West Revolver? Aggressor?
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Its an agressor...I think. I got it for 50 bux lol , it came of a mid 90s Honda accord, then went to an 87 maxima, then to the cavalier. Its had its share of cars. Yeah I was noticing that it looks familiar to the one you are talking about. I was fitting it and it looks very nice, I just need to figure out where to put the turn signal lights and what part of the stock bumper to mold in. What I cant find..is rear lip that wont cost me 300 dlls. eee maybe molding one??
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i fitted the frnt spoiler..hmm dont like the look, might have to remove the front bumoper reinforcement..it sticks out to much. also i will need to transfer the top part of the stock bumoper on to the spoiler. amazangly how the stock bumper comes out in minutes.
-hec

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”