Corksport does not sell the mazdaspeed sway bar anymore.

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Max

Corksport does not sell the mazdaspeed sway bar anymore.

Post by Max »

Does anybody know where i could still purchase some ?<p>Thanks
nope-mx3

Re: Corksport does not sell the mazdaspeed sway bar anymore.

Post by nope-mx3 »

I believe that Mazdaspeed has stopped all production for parts to our cars, although they never made anything themselves as I recall.
The struts was made by kyb I think, and the springs by Eibach. <p>Mazdaspeed was recently purchased by Mazda, so I
guess they are concentrating on new models, and old models that has sold a lot more than the mx3.<p>nope-mx3<p>NB,<p>Whiteline has rear swaybar for a very good price.
www.whiteline.com.au I think (do a search on the forum if it`s the wrong url)<p>[ September 06, 2003: Message edited by: nope-mx3 ]</p>
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Taras

Post by Taras »

Have you tried contacting Corksport? They may still have one or two in stock. I just got one of the last ones from them in August.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

You may want to get a hold of mazda competition parts. <p>www.mazdamotorsports.com<p>Only problem is you need two proofs of racing your car inthe last year. They will take solo2 or drag event registrations/results.<p>They are not discontinueing parts for older cars AFAIK. They are still carrying pars forthe 1st gen RX-7's. Those are a good 13 years older than the oldest MX-3.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TsiMiata:

They are not discontinueing parts for older cars AFAIK. They are still carrying pars forthe 1st gen RX-7's. Those are a good 13 years older than the oldest MX-3.
<hr></blockquote><p>But the RX-7s still have a HUGE race following. They're still racing them all over the country.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”