reinforcing the front and rear strut bars!

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Sean Mandell

reinforcing the front and rear strut bars!

Post by Sean Mandell »

Does anyone know an easy way to reinforce those cheasy ractive or cusco strutbars. I know that you could build custom ones but I don't want to go that root.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
ProtegeSTS

Re: reinforcing the front and rear strut bars!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

what do you mean by reinforce?
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:<BR><STRONG>Does anyone know an easy way to reinforce those cheasy ractive or cusco strutbars. I know that you could build custom ones but I don't want to go that root.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Well...Cusco is not cheasy, it's expensive and ractive, who knows. I'm not sure I understand the "root" you want to go. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

sowwy I meant route and the route maybe by welding.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:<BR><STRONG>sowwy I meant route and the route maybe by welding.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>The Cusco pieces are actually VERY strong. If you want something better, triangulate them into the firewall, but have fun trying to remove the intake mani.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”