lowering just a little.....

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
heatherc

lowering just a little.....

Post by heatherc »

okay guys and gals..i want to lower just a little......i need to know if i need struts and springs or just springs and which brand should i get? and info provided will be helpful....<BR>thanx
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
ProtegeSTS

Re: lowering just a little.....

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Eibach pro-kits will only lower about an inch, still keep a good ride quality, and are a good quality spring.<P>Personally, i WOULD upgrade the struts, but I unwillingly will say you dont HAVE to. Tokico Blues or KYB GR2s would be good for your application.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.shox.com" TARGET=_blank>www.shox.com</A> should have the best prices.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

i think H&R springs are one of the best!
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
REKING

Post by REKING »

H&R are the best . I have them on my car and I love them. Its lowered 1/3 front 1/5 in the rear and it look good on the M-x3.
92'MX-3 V6* SHE MY BLUE BABY.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR><STRONG>Eibach pro-kits will only lower about an inch, still keep a good ride quality, and are a good quality spring.<P>Personally, i WOULD upgrade the struts, but I unwillingly will say you dont HAVE to. Tokico Blues or KYB GR2s would be good for your application.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.shox.com" TARGET=_blank>www.shox.com</A> should have the best prices.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I emailed them and they said that the eibach spring for the mx-3 are discontinued, so I don't know if the ones made for the protege 90-94 would fit
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Krist B.

Post by Krist B. »

i wonder if the oem struts will be ok without any problem after we put lowering springs on. also, how's the ride gonna be?
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Brainless: some distributors are bound to still have them...call around<P>Kit996: they are "ok" but not recommended. And the ride will be bouncy with the oem pieces.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”