where to start (turbo) (KL-ze) (bpt)

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
intrikit

where to start (turbo) (KL-ze) (bpt)

Post by intrikit »

i just want some opinions befor i go and spend all my money . what will make the best investment , getting a kl-ze or bpt turbo or what else is out there , what will make it fastest and what is the least expensive , dont get me wrong ive done alot research and talking to my mechanic but i neeed some of your opinions so please let me know?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: where to start (turbo) (KL-ze) (bpt)

Post by Custommx3 »

I say youve triple posted the same thing.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

u have a gs so get a kl
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

KLZE - 200HP, 180-190TQ = ~$3000USD for engine and install (If you do <i>NOT</i> do it yourself and get a BAD deal on the engine)<p>Turbo - ~200HP@8psi (guestimate) ~$2000 (parts) + ~$1000 (install)<p>BPT - 4 cyl engine, will not drop into GS without HELLA work done to car.<p>KLZE is more reliable than a turbo system unless you spend lots of money tuning the turbo. The KLZE would be able to run a turbo later. Then again, if you turbo the K8 and decide to change to a KLZE, you can adapt the turbo setup for that. Exhaust may have to be upgraded at that point also.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

the ze torque is what makes them fast and fun to drive , and they love n2o. also what about the fe3 1st gen probe ? I don't know much about it but they can be fast. :shrug:
13.023 @ 105 mph

Return to “Forced Induction”