Best bang for the buck?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Shady469
Supporting Member

Best bang for the buck?

Post by Shady469 »

Quick run-down of some things id like to do but its one of those one or the other type things...
Port and Polish/Cam shafts/gears OR bigger turbo: the corksport project(VJ-14 milled to T3 specs). its about 1300 for either...
im thinking the p/p and cams is the way to go for over all better flow but a big turbo would be nice...
also any one have any experience with jet ecu upgrades... they said 15-18 hp and raised rev limit. does my S-AFC/ICE PAk/ do the same stuff or would it be a good add on?
thanx in advance
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
boostedmx

Re: Best bang for the buck?

Post by boostedmx »

i would say get a standalone and tune your car first. that way you can see all the progress with each upgrade, and tune to accomodate the newest upgrade. if you are just going with the cheapest way i would go with the pp, cams and some mild tuning. that should get you some ponies
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Ryencool

Re: Best bang for the buck?

Post by Ryencool »

short term, pp, cams, etc like boosted said. Long term I get a e6k, since the ell is out the prices have dropped a littel and nothing else can measure the tunability it will allow you in the long term
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there

Return to “Forced Induction”