1.8 GT-X j-spec front clip for sale

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
curtklze

1.8 GT-X j-spec front clip for sale

Post by curtklze »

I went to Japan Auto Parts ( www.japanautoparts.com ) and Lucky Star auto( www.luckystarjapanese.com ) parts today.<p>Japan Auto had 1 MX-6 KL-ZE , 2 BPT's, and 2 2.3L Miller Cycle engines.<p>They also had the regulars like K8, KL, BP.<p>Then I went to lucky star, asked if they had any KL-ZE's"sure there are a couple in the back, go check them out"<p>They had a 2 long neck KF's but they had K8-1A1 heads, not the K831-1A1 heads, they weren't even KF-ZE's! All the engines looked like they had leaking gaskets and stuff. One of the KF's had a bunch of corosion on the valve cover(in the spark plug holes).<p>The only engine thay MAY have been a ZE was 1 Millenia 2.5, It had a egr block off plate, non ege exhaust manifold, and a 110 AMP alt.<p>But it had a the 2 connector disty on it, NOT the 1 connector(external coil) disty found on the KL-ZE's, so maybe it is and maby it is'nt.<p>
Luck star did have 2 front clips of 1.8 turbo cars. The guy first tried to tell me that they had like 280 H.P. and I said" I dont think so" and he said " well maybe not, but they have alot like 220 H.P." so I told him that they were just 180 H.P. GTX's it said so right on the fender, and that the GTR's had 220 H.P. and he said "o, um, well I'll be right back" <p>They were all wheel drive right hand drive. both were GT-X's but 1 was more rounded than the other, and they both had this weird red emblem where the mazda symbol is suposed to be on the gril.
They both had around 140,000 KM on them, so they were probably well used, but they were complete, engine, trans, axles, suspension, fenders, hood, computer, intercooler, piping, rad, EVERYTHING to do a very good swap.<p>They wanted $4,000 Canadian for the clip, one was already sold but if you go there and they still have both there you can pick which one you want.<p>I didnt ask for prices on anything else so dont ask me, I dont know.<p>here is a pic of the freaky badge, its similar to this.<p>Image<p>[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: curtklze ]<p>[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: curtklze ]</p>
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Gro Harlem

Re: 1.8 GT-X j-spec front clip for sale

Post by Gro Harlem »

thats a "familia" emblem, which is what the Protege and 323 are called in some markets overseas.<p>the pic you showed with the pop-up headlights is a 90-94 Mazda Astina. I never knew they put familia badges on it. I've heard it be called either the astina or 323, never a familia, so I'm not sure which market these motors are coming from (like it matters).<p>The astina looked pretty sweet for its time. It was like a 5 door liftback with pop up headlights, looked pretty sleek for its time.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “Forced Induction”