Jeff Abrams Super charge

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
your2slow

Jeff Abrams Super charge

Post by your2slow »

Was just wondering (tired searching his site and mx-3 search but could not find anything) how much horse power does his car have? Jeff, or anyone else that knows could u let me know.
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Jeff Abrams Super charge

Post by Custommx3 »

his car is turboed now.. I dont think he has dynoed it yet.
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

I C. Do u know what it was before he changed to turbo?
<p>Oh and by the way, I'd like to say thanks to ya barry for your website. Great help when i needed it.<p>[ January 22, 2003: Message edited by: your2slow ]</p>
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

off the top of my head i wanna say 234whp but thats an estimate. He has since switched to turbo.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
maldo

Post by maldo »

You have your numbers mixed up (AFAIK), he last had 243whp with the supercharger. (I know it was a 24*whp, that last digit might be +/-3) :shrug:
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

dam my ze with N20 has more whp than that
262whp
cheaper too<p>I hope the turbo puts out more :D
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Orange-GSR:
dam my ze with N20 has more whp than that
262whp
cheaper too<p>I hope the turbo puts out more :D
<hr></blockquote><p>Lets see the dyno chart.
Mine is here: http://www.mazdamaniac.com/images/stills/dyno.jpg
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

HA maldo i was closer! :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
maldo

Post by maldo »

But is that turbo or supercharger?
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

262.. on a Ze.. on the gun LOL.. what are your mods... im in the same bout here w/ jeff lets see a plot.. personally i dont see you getting that much HP on a ZE w/ the gun.. at least not very long, cause you'd have to spray at leas a 75<p>which is dangerous.... incase you'd like to challenge my credibilty, im hibridmx3 on probetalk.com... i have a built KL-03 (kl-de for u sticklers) all bolt ons.. on the gun.. WAY on the gun... Lazzye can back me up on this.. <p>show us a dyno plot.. btw.. jeff your car is SEXY.. it would be nice to get you down here in illinois w/ tims car and mine (tims mx3) fastest v6 that i know of 12.7.. would be cool to have 3 of the fastest and 2 of the prettiest v6s in existence to be in one spot :) ...
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

I am not trying it piss anyone off here I am sorry if my post seemed rude. I just think for the money you put into a S/C kit it would put out alot more than that, and as for my car it is a ZE (mx-6) with a NX wet kit set at 75hp,64mm TB, custom 3inch cold air intake B&M fuel reg. 255 pump, hotshot headers, 2.5 inch cat back, hi-flow cat, corksport ZE chip. I have gone through 3 bottles the plugs and still perfect the compression is still the same and it was befor the bottle and as for the jets I have them set for a little more fuel just to be safe and it all work fine. I know some people have kill the ze but I think if you plan it out and take your time to tune it you will not blow a motor
I use to read all the posted here and on probe talk about N2o on a ze and i think people just B.S alot or don't know what they are talking about so they just throw in there 2 cents say "It will never work" well I just said forget and I will try for my self and it work for a lot cheaper than a turbo or S/C but they don't have to keep filling a bottle<p>[ January 23, 2003: Message edited by: Orange-GSR ]</p>
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST

Post by Guest »

Well hey I got an idea, you and jeff can have an indurance(cant spell) race and we'll see how your doing when your nitrous runs out. Too me NOS is just a cheap way to up your 1/4 times. Turbo chargers are there working all time. Just my 2 cents anyways. <p>And I forgot to add that Jeff has a 03 not a ZE, so if he did then you would be **** out of luck all together.<p>Timothy Dawson<p>[ January 23, 2003: Message edited by: sureshiit ]</p>
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

every body here has made on big mistake<p>jeff abram...doesnt run a ze..........<p>
jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Post by Guest »

ya i already said that
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

well hell w/ your LIMITEd mods.. i should be over 300whp... walbro 255 hi flo, 65.5mmTB (i sell these get ahold of me if interested) HS style cold air, Mike seli N20 grind cams (on order)port polished 3 angle head, PS headers, mazdaspeed mounts (to put it to the ground) a fidazna 9lb flywheel, sbc DXD clutch, copper head gaskets, millenia Manifold, everything port polished, and a lil of the ol fashiond go juice.. 52/23 Nx(that fuel just is just off the top of my head.. thats a 100shot at the wheels btw.. that would be a 125 w/ a N.O.S kit.. but NX measures their power in approx.. whp :) .. i like that..
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “Forced Induction”