how dose this sound??????

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mrprecidia

how dose this sound??????

Post by mrprecidia »

$7000 canadian for an intercooled turbo installed with everything incuding upgraded fuel pump blow off valve etc......
You can just call me the originator
Brainless

Re: how dose this sound??????

Post by Brainless »

What model you have??
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

GS with kl-ze
You can just call me the originator
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrprecidia:<BR><STRONG>GS with kl-ze</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Can you give me some details about the turbo you have.<BR>I have a KL-ZE in my precidia and I would love to have a turbo on it .<BR>Thanks<P>Gabi<p>[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Gabi ]
See you in my rear wiew!!
mx3gsr

Post by mx3gsr »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrprecidia:<BR><STRONG>$7000 canadian for an intercooled turbo installed with everything incuding upgraded fuel pump blow off valve etc......</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Fabrication is easily 20-50hrs labour.<BR>If that's all new parts, that is a fair estimate. Hardware alone will run $2000-4000, so that is likely a fair price. Just remember, only pay for the hardware up front, that way you are protected if the company decides to "give-up" on your custom project which is often the case.<P>Until somebody can tell me otherwise, to the best of my knowledge there is only one forced induction 1.8L or 2.5L MX-3, and that's me. Make sure the shop realizes what they are getting into, the V6 MX-3 is a real b---- of a car to turbocharger due to the very tight engine compartment.
1992 MX-3 GS-R 2.5L Turbo - retired 2001 :(
13.8@107mph
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

What about the Lazier guy that turbo'ed his 1.8l protege and made the quick 8? He ran an upward of 30pds of boost.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shady469:<BR><STRONG>What about the Lazier guy that turbo'ed his 1.8l protege and made the quick 8? He ran an upward of 30pds of boost.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Lauzier had a MX-3, not a protege, and did a BP swap on it. After reaching about 400hp, he finally went to the BPT engine, and had that built up. He ran the 30+lbs of boost on the stock BP internals.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Forced Induction”