New England MX-3 Club

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
KimmiKim

New England MX-3 Club

Post by KimmiKim »

Are there any MX-3 clubs in New England? Who lives in New England? I live in Wethersfield Connecticut and I drive a raspberry GS. I know of two other guys with MX-3s in the area. Let me know about clubs.
-Kim

1993 MX-3 GS in Raspberry Metallic
...awaiting swap...
TsiMiata

Re: New England MX-3 Club

Post by TsiMiata »

I moving to cape cod in about two weeks. There aren't any mx-3 clubs around that I know of.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

None that I've ever heard of... :shrug:
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

Hows it going guys, I am from northern mass. Honestly the closest thing we have to a mx-3 club around here is the Mass Probe Owners Club. I Have gone to their last two meets, they are all cool guys and a few of them know their stuff.

Here is their website: MaPOC

Also for any of you guys in the area, this sunday, April 25th they will be holding a dyno meet at new england dyno and tuning. I hope to see some more MXers there. Information and directions can be found here: dyno info
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

i to would love to see a new england mx car club i know of a few guys&gals in nh and me area that have mx-3's if anyone wants to set up some kind of meet that would be cool
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Every summer we usually have 2 or 3 meets in New York City. Most of us are from NY/NJ/PA and even some from MD. Keep an eye on the meets forum on here. Might be a lil far for you Mass/NH people but not far for you guys in Conn, well i guess where you live in conn. We usually have between 7-10 cars and we looking to have more
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Hey Tonguefreak sup! :)

Anyway, we could probably hold a meet here in NH, around my area, more into the summer I could set it up, and I'll be working at Mazda, so we could show off are cars a bit there one day, I could find some really nice places to stay, whether people would camp or not, I could find some nice places for like $25 a night or so maybe a bit cheaper. As for the actual meeting place, I'm not too exactly sure where we could do it. Tonguefreak, think we could maybe arrange something at Gunstock? or Wiers?

Also, I think a New England Club would definitly be a good idea, but before we hop into that, let's maybe try and have this meet. Also, this meet would be just about the same distance for Canada and PA at the same time...I don't want to jump, but I'll check into things in the next month or so.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

I personally like meets at race events. Autocrosses and drag racing is cheap and anybody can do it. There are autocrosses at fort devens and I hear they might be back at the air force base on cape cod this year. Then there is new england dragway. They usually have some import drag days. The people who want to race can race, people who want to show their cars can do that and you can just hang out and enjoy.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*

Return to “MX-3 Meets”