Texas and surrounding states

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
RanMan

Texas and surrounding states

Post by RanMan »

Coming soon....drag races and car show. On April 12-13 the first import drag races will be held at Ennis (Texas Motorplex). We will be attending again this time (like we always do). However, this time around, we will be showing the MX-3..for the first time ever. We are not expecting to place in the show, but we dont care because it is all about fun. So, for those of you who want to join us in the show, we would love to see you there...parked right by us! That would be cool. Every year, there is a large RX-7.com group that shows together....wouldn't it be neat to have an MX-3.com group too? At any rate, even if you dont want to race or show your car, you should come down and check out the action. It is always a lot of fun. They have a DJ cutting records, dancing, car show, drag races, burnout competition, stereo competition, vendor booths, great food, etc. It is so much fun and only costs like $15. For those who could not make it to the last event, you should try to come to this one....remember April 12-13....that gives you over a month to schedule off for this event. See ya there.
natural born honda killer

Re: Texas and surrounding states

Post by natural born honda killer »

i most likely will go. just keep us updated. so is there gonna be some races??? i hope so cause that will give me some time to get my car completely ready to go. about what time are yall gonna go.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Yeah man, there will be races and a car show...and lots more. I hope to see you there....represent the MX-3....race or show...or just watch. I have yet to see an MX-3 hit the track.

well im definately gonna race but the only thing is that they said you have to have a race helmet when going 13.99 or faster. well im not sure what itll run but im sure it will be around a 13.99 hopefully a little lower but i just dont have enough money for a helmet. are yall bringing one??? im trying to find a helmet cheap but i dunno if im gonna be able to. oh well i guess ill be able to get in one run as long as its not a 13.99 or less.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

What you need to do is hang it all out for the first run to see what it can do. Then, if you run too fast, you can just have them stick you in another category...like 14.99 then you can haul *** ...get in front of the other car, then you only have to give it enough gas just to stay barely in front of the other guy. I will not be racing the MX-3....I am debating on racing my integra. I dont have a helmet either. A standard motorcycle helmet should work as long as it is DOT approved.

ok gotcha so just rape on it the first time and see what i get then go from there??? man i cant wait till then. the helmet situation might be taken care of but thats only if i win the auction. god i love ebay. well either way ill keep you posted and most likely the people in my car club will wanna go and watch me so there will probly be a lot more people. they never race at the track but i will. i guess theyre scared... :p :shrug: oh well hopefully there is a lot of people that go.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

The track will help you out, people share around here if you are in need of a helmet.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Sweet man. I cant wait to see you there. The more the merrier...bring the club.

i will try to bring as many as possible. oh do you do anything on wednesday at around 9 pm??? if not we meet at the local sonic and i was gonna see if you and anyone else you know wanna come out. let me know.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I dont even know where Lewisville is. I think I have been through it before. Is it near Grand Prarie...near LoneStar Park? Or am I WAY off?

its actually by grapevine. its off of I-35 and 121. let me know if you wanna go out there and maybe ill meet you or something.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Not sure if I can make it this time. I am thinking of going to watch my dad race in Kennedale.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Ok guys, just wanted to remind you to mark your calendar for the 12th and 13th. I have been working on my wife's MX-3 and it is looking much better now. Can't wait to show it off! Hopefully by the NEXT show (after this one), it will be even better looking.
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

hehehe will try to find a way to get those days off will be tough. =-] would love to get to run on an actual 1/4 though (for once) and bump someone else off the list.. but then again unless my flywheel gets here quick my car will not be able to run with its current clutch.
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

It doesnt have to run for you to show up. We just dropped the car off today to get a new speakerbox put in. Hope to see you guys there! I am eager to see some of the other MX-3's from the area.....ones that are NOT just stock...I see plenty of those.<p>[ March 30, 2003: Message edited by: RanMan ]</p>

Return to “MX-3 Meets”