Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
LiVePA8

Re: Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Post by LiVePA8 »

If anyone is interested in having the meet in Dallas I know 3mx-3 that would definetly be there. 1.me 92 gs fx kit 2.Nolan Rs 3. Jeremy BPT. We all talked about having a mini meet with just us but jeremy was still having his motor worked on and everyone was busy so we never set a date. I have met up with Nolan and he said he wouldnt mind having the meet at his house. His house I think has a lake view and alot of back roads plenty of space. There is also a drag strip we could go to near his house. But anyway if any of you all would be interested in coming to dallas im sure we could get a really good meet going. Im definetly going to be at meltdown 4 Paul Van Dyk is spinnig, so maybe we could have the meet during the day and then we could all head out to the rave. But anyway thats juss my opinion. Tell me what you guys think.<P>Danny 92 GS<BR>dannyjun1@cs.com<BR>LiVePA8@attbi.com
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

dude! meltdown looks soo sweet! PVD and so many others! too bad i'm in houston...did you plan on going to the "expected" EDC show?
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Well guys started my swap and stuff.. Looks like at the closest due to my work schedule and time I have to spend on the swap, I won't have my car ready to sometime in November... So I will not be able to make our sorta scheduled date...<P>I guess we can push it back a half month...
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

livePA8.....that sounds fine with me. and now that i know where nolan lives then im down with that. i think nolan is still in the military but he might be back...not sure though. either way i dont live far from him so we could meet up at my place instead. im sure torpedan would also attend if he doesnt have to work. but yeah if its in dallas ill defiantely be there. oh and my roommates computer crashed so it might be a week or so until i can reply but ill try to as much as possible to check the boards. if yall get something together real soon in dallas just give me a call and let me now. my cell is 214 803 4845. just let me know
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
LiVePA8

Post by LiVePA8 »

Anyone else interested????? More ppl would be good. I think if we spent enough time planning we could have a really good meet. I had no idea nolan went to the military I guess thats why I havnt heard from him in awhile. Mybe we could plan a meet next year were mx-3's from austin houston could come. I dunno anybody else have any ideas for a dallas meet??

Post by Guest »

I would go but i live in houston, chances on me getting to leave this stinkin town any time soon is close to none. Sorry! but if anyone has one in houston, I am sure to go!
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

im down for san antonio(whenever), austin(be there oct 25-26 and again in november) or dfw(be there either thanksgiving or christmas)...<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

The way my swap is going it will be atleast thanksgiving time frame before I can meet up... I was thinking Austin was a better meet place due to the fact it is half way between Dallas and Houston areas. I was hoping to get about 5 to 15 cars there... Dallas is one hell of a drive for the houston guys...
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

Im down.i stay in d-town.(dallas).<BR>I think dallas is a good meeting spot. I'tll<BR>give yall the chance to check out my mx3 gs :D :D
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Ok so far this meet is going nowhere fast... <P>Ok I need a vote here...<P>How many for Dallas?<P>How many for Austin?<P>How many for Nov 17th?<P>How many for Nov 24th?
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Austin<P>Dallas is gross <P>date doesnt matter.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

i vote dallas or a surrounding area. date doesnt matter either but id like to know ahead of tmie so i dont plan on doing anything that day for sure.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

i vote dallas<BR>date dont matter
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Houston!! Houston!! Houston!!!!and its in the dallas surrounding area!!! <BR>Guess there are at least 4 of us here in Houston so? Houston again? Jerry u still here?
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

I can attend anything in the Surrounding Dallas area.. couldnt get the vactaion time to do elsewise.
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”