Tri-State MX-3 Meet

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
DJPRO

Re: Tri-State MX-3 Meet

Post by DJPRO »

Is it going to be at the same place? <P>msbmx3: I have the lights for you.<P>smokey: do you want my side lights?<BR> <BR>later,<BR>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

15 bucks you said if I recall.. (correct me if Im wrong). I'll take em.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

U got them. :D
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Does anyone have a problem with meeting at the top of the parking lot again? Whoever gets lost... just go to the top of every parking lot.. I think there is about 3 of them..not sure. But it was found with no problem before.
eD
Sparkle Blue
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

So what time has been settled on? 4pm 5 or 6 ?<BR>If I come I'll be there at 4pm and meet same place on top. :)
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Yeah same place on top of Garage I get off work at 4 so I will be there at 5. I could be there earlier if i get bored at work. Maybe ill get mine washed or something if i got to wait for people. <P>Djpro-- u gonna get yours washed this time :)
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

I have not wash it since but I will. I'll be there around 5.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
saiyajin

Post by saiyajin »

im down red 4 cyl power all da way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

I will probably be there at like 5:30 close to 6. I am very very far from there.
eD
Sparkle Blue
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

Rain or shine, the meet it still on. We just move to the bottom of the garage. See ya guys.<P>later,<BR>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

I was just bout to call you and ask if you still wanted to do it cuz of the rain. Alright rain or shine. I'll be there. At least if it rains I don't have to bother to wash my car.
eD
Sparkle Blue
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

<B>Directins to Tri-State Meet for October 12, 2002. Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, NY</B><P>From South Jersey,Staten Island,South Shore-<P>Take Verrazano bridge to Belt parkway East<BR>Belt parkway turns into southern state Parkway east to Meadowbrook parkway north(exit 22 or 23 not sure which one exactly) to exit M2W Signs say shopping mall exit goes directly to first garage right in front of u Next to Nordstroms Ill be up there<P>From NYC, North Jersey-<P>Get to LIE 495 or grand central parkway which ever way is best for you. LIE exit to grand central east. Grand Central turns into Northern State Parkway. Nortern state splits into Meadowbrook parkway(toward ocean beaches) Exit M2W (shopping mall signs), right at end Parking garage right in front of you<P>directions taken from msbmx3<P>later,<BR>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

so rain or shine I will come up again. Maybe I'll clean the inside of my car this time. See yer theres. :D
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

With rain, the meet went forward inside the garage. Not as eventful as the last meet due to the weather but a nice meet right before the cold months.<P>SmokyMcGee: Good luck with your truck and give me a call the next time you’re going to Webster Hall.<P>Msbmx3: Enjoy your set of altezzas and here is the site for the set of pedals, foot rest and even a heel rest <A HREF="http://www.optionsauto.com" TARGET=_blank>www.optionsauto.com</A> I suggest going with RAZO.<P>Maddbuck: I hope see you and msbmx3 with the MS front bumper next year. Good luck with your turning signal mirrors project. They look great already. <P>Anto: It was great to see another ZE engine around, specially one with nitrous. You probably have the fastest MX-3 in the Northeast except for Marcos Acosta, but he has been MIA for a while. I hope to see your MX when it's done and watch out for those bumps.<P>Illa Killa: Couldn't get out from work? It's the second one you missed. Anyway, maybe I'll see ya next years meet. <P>These past two meets I believe to be warm ups for Springs 2003 Meet. I'm thinking of possible location like the Meadowlands in NJ, or Flushing Queens, NY or Brooklyn Pier over looking the Manhattan skyline or even a race track. I prefer to have it in the heart of NYC, but there is nowhere I know of due to space. I'm also thinking of having barbeque. If you gays and gals have any other suggestions just write your opinions here. <BR>Well, I wish well on every MX'ers winter projects. I hope see more MX’ers in next years meet even if you’re completely stock.<P>see ya,<BR>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Hey man if you have a BBQ, I'll be there with bells on. :D I'll take the train down there.
eD
Sparkle Blue

Return to “MX-3 Meets”