Kansas City area

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
lildevil

Re: Kansas City area

Post by lildevil »

i live near Topeka and could get 2 maybe 3 people + me to come to kc. lemme know when and where<P>kristan<P> lukylildiablo@hotmail.com
~chicks dig fast cars~
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

Wow, I live in Lawrence, KS and would like to attend this meet if it was in KC!!! Crap I was just about to post if anyone was from around KC. Yea let's get this thing moving and figure out a time and a place to meet!!! :D
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

what about Sunday November 3rd... where at... well where ever the hell you guys wanna meet in KC... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

well it looks like we've got 4 from kansas and 3 from stl/mo. i think we should meet at kcir some time mid november, hows that sound to everyone?
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

i dont know cause i am 18 and a full time student and i work full time so i dont know about and out of town trip in the near future. i could probally do 1 in mid december or if we did it in stl i could do it in nov. i guess let me know whats goin on<P>Aaron <BR>1993MX-3<BR>rwstud427@aol.com
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

i would like to go if we could do it after the holidays. and by then ill have some mods to my car, if i dont buy a new one first! but lets see waht we can work out<P><BR>rwstud, where in stl are you? im in south city.. maybe we could meet up sometime :p<p>[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: valkyire ]
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

hey, dont forget! weve got one from jeff city to.
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

some time after the holidays works for me, mx-3 12acer and i are meeting in lawerance friday nov 8th if anyone is interested, also where is the topic starter john galt?
Hmm. what to do now..
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

i know john started the topic and hasnt said anything since......anywaz.. im in north county and would like to meet up sometime. i dont have anything done except my interior is painted, at least for now.(what do u have so far?). After the holidays would be great cause i would probally have a couple mods do by then and i am free almost every weekend in jan and most of feb. if possable i would like to have a date set in the near future so i can make the plans and keep that day/weekend open. keep me updated on whats goin on.<P>Aaron<BR>rwstud427@aol.com
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

I think everyone has brought up some good ideas about when to meet. It seems that mid- december was the time most decided upon for the big meet. Ted suggested the local track here in KC which i think would be a good LEGAL place for us Kansas Citians to meet later this month or in December. But as for the larger meet... any suggestions? Columbia? If we went there we might see some more mx'ers. Or Jeff City? Please keep posting with ideas of times and places. :cool:
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

i think that for the big meet we should meet up in jeffcity because it is in between kc and stl, or if you wanted to go to a track, the gateway international raceway is like 15 minutes from stl..we could go there. Its about a 3 hour drive from stl to jeff, if your going slow, which ill have to because of the damn snow and ice.. i would prefer to do something after all the snow and **** is gone.. rwstud, i live in south city, i dont have anything done to my car, but theres a guy who lives close to me with a special edition. i would like to meet up sometime to. Im going to paint my interior and get some pedals like next week.
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

i think we should do somthing in early or mid march, that way there wont be any snow but it will still be a little cold to help the people with cai's.
Hmm. what to do now..
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ted, that sounds great to me. How about around the second weekend of march, the 21 and 22?
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

that late into march is no good for me, im leaving for spring break on the 16th and coming back on the 23rd, then i ship out for the air force on the 24th. how about the 14th and 15th?
Hmm. what to do now..
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

hey, is anybody else still interested? ted, that sounds allright<p>[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: valkyire ]

Return to “MX-3 Meets”