Kansas City area

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
johngalt

Kansas City area

Post by johngalt »

Anyone in or around Kansas City interested in a meet? The closest I've yet heard of is Oklahoma.
valkyire

Re: Kansas City area

Post by valkyire »

hey, i am in saint louis,mo <BR>its not to far from you<p>[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: valkyire ]
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

hey man i live in jefferson city not far from both of you lets try to get a meet going
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

is anyone going to reply
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

hey, i'm really interested in getting a meet set up. if anyone has any ideas on when and where, either post or email me at valkyire @aol.com hope to hear from you :D :D
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

we could have it in st louis b/c there is not sh*t to do in jeff city. I dont know when would be a good time to have it, im going to talk to this dude that has a red mx-3 with rims to see if he wants to do a meet to but get back to me about this it would be cool to have a meet and chill. By the way what all do you have done to your car.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

that sounds cool. i know how jeff city is, i used to live down there. really boring. Unfortunately, my car is all stock. I just got it a ouple months ago. a 92 gs for 800 bucks. Had to replace the clutch and hub bearing. i'm going to paint it in a couple weeks. the current paint is really crappy on the passenger side. anyways, lets see if we can get this meet going...<BR> :D
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

is anyone going to respond? :confused:
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

how many people can you get to come, or is it just me and you right now. <BR>when and where do you want to have this and if you want me to call you or something to see whats going down, email me at gecko1650@hotmail.com and leave some info. <P> later <BR> chris
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

i live like 10mins form downtown kansas city, if you guys got a meet togther, I'de be there
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

im in Stl MO and would love to have a meet. let me know if you guys are going to have 1 or are haveing another<P>rwstud427<BR>rwstud427@aol.com
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

do any of you guys done anything to your cars? mine's stock... anyways i'll try to put something together in the next few days... sorry its taking so long. There's a lot going on right now... hey do any of you happen to know of a salvage yard around here that ever has our cars? there's one place called modern imports, but there expensive
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

i think we should try and put together somthing at kcir, i have a thing or two done to my car but nothing major.
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ok.. i talked to a guy yesterday with a special edition, and he wants to come to the meet also, so i suppose we can all meet up at forest park. or we could go to kcir if that is better for everyone. just email me at valkyire@aol. com if you need any information or have any questions... thanks
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

im all up 4 a meet in stl just let me know when and where. i have my interior painted and thats bout it<P>e-mail me w/ specifics at:<BR>rwstud427@aol.com<P>Aaron<BR>1993 MX-3

Return to “MX-3 Meets”