MX-West Division in Calgary

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

MX-West Division in Calgary

Post by wyldside »

Plans to start a division of MX-West in Calgary are under way. The Calgary Division will hold it's first meet in Calgary on August 25th, 2002 at 2pm in the Sunridge Mall parking lot on the south east side close to the Cheese Cake Cafe. If you are interested in joining the club or just want to come and show off your MX-3, be there. If you need more details, check out the MX-West club section in the form. Hopefully we'll see you there!<P> :D<p>[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: WyldSide ]
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
mx32b

Re: MX-West Division in Calgary

Post by mx32b »

I've posted this in two different threads so far. Either nobodys read them or nobody cares, either way, there's a drag racing event up at red deer on that same day. Depending on whether or not anybody plans to go, you might wanna consider changing the date to sunday so everyone who wants to be there (ie. myself) can be there?<P> Image
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Very Well, the date has been moved to Sunday, August 25th at 2:00pm. Same location.<BR>Sunridge Mall parking lot South east side close to the Cheese cake cafe, Calgary Alberta. If you are interested in joining MX-West you can find information at the meet or online at <A HREF="http://mxwest.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mxwest.tripod.com</A> .<BR>See you there!
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Well, now the Calgary MX-West meet is just 2 weeks away. Several adds have been posted around and I hope a few MX-3s will show. I haven't had much time to post adds in other towns and cities in the Alberta area, so most of the people showing will probably be from the Calgary area. This won't be a huge event but it will be a great opportunity to find new members in the Alberta area. If you have comments or concerns you can email me directly at mx3precidia@wyldsidetech.com.<BR>If anyone from out of town happens to be in the area, be sure to stop in and visit. :D<P>-James<P> Image
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Mond

Post by Mond »

Anybody in Edmonton planing to go to the meeting ?? If so, maybe we can arrange to meet in Edmonton first and go down together ..
vamperism

Post by vamperism »

I will try and be there for sure. It all depends on how busy I am that day. I've got to do some small repairs on my car too.<BR>(Just so she looks good for the meet.)<BR>Perhaps I'll see you there!!!<P>-Jago
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Only 5 days to go! If you would like to let me know if your comming, sent me an email at:<BR> mx-3precidia@wyldsidetech.com .<BR>See you on Sunday!<P>-James :D :D :D<p>[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: WyldSide ]
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

:D :D :D <BR>Well, the weekend is here and Sunday is the meet. I found a lot of MX-3ers in the last week and notified them of the meet. All we can do now is hope for a good turn out and that the weather holds up.<BR>MX-West Calgary, Alberta meet.<BR>Sunridge Mall - Southeast parking lot close to the cheese cake cafe.<BR>(2525 - 36th Street N.E.)<BR>Calgary, Alberta<BR>Sunday Aug 25th, 2002 at 2:00pm
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

rece

Post by rece »

just so you guys know the drag warz was moved to fort mcleoud rather than red deer<P>phone the number to impressions and they left a message stating this hope i got this out in time
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Well, the MX-West Calgary Division meet was a success. Six MX-3s showed up for the meet. Though it wasn't a huge turn out it was still great to meet new people and their rides. I will begin work on a web site for the Calgary division and most likely post some pictures on here tomorrow. This division will definitely be under the same club but in having a separate web site it will make handling events and meets a lot easier and less confusing. I would like to thank all the people that participated and I hope to see all of you again soon. More information is coming soon.<BR>Later!<P>-James :D
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Here's a link to some of the pictures from the meet. <A HREF="http://www.wyldsidetech.com/mx-west_calgary/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wyldsidetech.com/mx-west_calgary/</A> <P>Not all of the pictures are posted since I am short on time today. I'll have to take more pictures of members once the main site is up and running. Later! :cool:
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Well, the Calgary site is in the early very early stages of production. You can view it's progress here:<BR><A HREF="http://www.wyldsidetech.com/mx-west_calgary/index.shtml" TARGET=_blank>Calgary Site</A><P>Hopefully I'll have more time during the week to work on it. I've just finished moving into the downtown core of Calgary so it's been hard. <P>Later :D <P>I will continue to post information on this topic in the MX-West forum from now on.<P>-James
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Return to “MX-3 Meets”