Who lives in London, ON??

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
DVH

Who lives in London, ON??

Post by DVH »

I was just wondering cuz im going down there this weekend to visit family and was wondering if there are any good performance shops there that i can check out while im there!<BR>Or if any of u wanted to meet up???<BR>just thought i would ask, if not cool....<P>later! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Ryan Bowen

Re: Who lives in London, ON??

Post by Ryan Bowen »

hey dude I live in london......Also my friends own import rides a new shopo on town its cool.....If you want to hook up let me know on here or by email <BR>blackart4ever@yahoo.com <BR>rybojitsu@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

SORRY GUYS, CAR IS STILL IN THE SHOP, I GUESS IM NOT GOIN NOW... :(<BR>SORRY <BR>LATER :confused:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

hey rybo what's imports rides like...I've heard of it but have never been there....there is also unauthorized performance...<---real nice guy owns it....and autosportclub
Steve
Ryan Bowen

Post by Ryan Bowen »

It is a cool place man they have all stuff including car audio. They also make body kits in the back and install them. OF course you can order any thing from there that you could from any other performance shop. They are very nice. Cool and young.
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

unauthorized performace.. isn't that the one near the airport? You must know Vin's brother then.. I think he co-owns it? or works there or something... there is performance unlimted.. there alright.. 2 by on wharncliffe. Can't remember there names.. but one guy has a mx-3 there with a nice bodykit. Audio magic on wellington.. not much on performance.. cept Ichibahn stuff.. but they have other things there like audio and neon kits and stuff.
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

it's auto sport club.. the guy with the fx kit on his mx.........
Steve
Ryan Bowen

Post by Ryan Bowen »

No unauthorized performance is on dundas st I think near second st it is mad small tho. The place by the airport is Import Ridez. They have a few owners there that are partners, most of them work there as well. They do many things there including custome interiers. Well I'm out got to go there and check it out...........see ya <BR>p.s Steve if you go there tell them Ryan Bowen sent you, most of them know me!!!
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey DVH if you come down to london check out my shop AUTOSPORT CLUB....the others are good too. (i just work there)

Return to “MX-3 Meets”